Random good picture Not show
1. Three judges unanimously upheld the sentence.
2. The city council has voted almost unanimously in favour.
3. The UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution calling for a halt to hostilities.
4. The resolution was carried unanimously.
5. He was unanimously elected as President.
6. The resolution was unanimously rejected.
7. The motion was carried unanimously.
8. Following discussion(sentencedict.com/unanimously.html), the annual report was accepted unanimously.
9. All four proposals to the committee were unanimously approved.
10. The Board of Directors has approved the decision unanimously.
11. The committee voted unanimously to accept the plans.
12. The motion was passed unanimously.
13. The committee unanimously approved the plan.
14. The board of the directors unanimously agreed that Mr White was the best candidate for the job.
15. The board said it had no hesitation in unanimously rejecting the offer.
16. The board of ministers unanimously approved the project last week.
17. Today its executive committee voted unanimously to reject the proposals.
18. The Supreme Court unanimously ruled that racial segregation in schools was unconstitutional.
19. Its members had come out virtually unanimously against the tests.
20. A party meeting carried unanimously a resolution of approval.
21. This was seconded by and carried unanimously.
22. Forrester unanimously man of the match in them all.
23. But the three-member commission approved the plan unanimously.
24. But the Arab states unanimously refused to negotiate.
25. Cigar was voted the outstanding older male unanimously.
26. The amendment to the bill was carried unanimously.
27. At its Whitsun Conference, therefore,(sentencedict.com) the Socialist League unanimously passed the decision to dissolve itself.
28. The ordinance, passed unanimously Tuesday, makes it either a misdemeanor or infraction to violate a park safety rule.
29. All the representatives seconded the proposal, and it was carried unanimously.
30. The committee voted on the proposal, and accepted it unanimously.
More similar words: unanimous, magnanimous, enormously, anonymously, animosity, inanimate, magnanimity, limousine, anxiously, curiously, furiously, raucously, copiously, dubiously, piteously, riotously, nervously, obviously, notoriously, sensuously, previously, courteously, generously, vigorously, voraciously, anomalously, fortuitously, tremulously, impetuously, incredulously.