Random good picture Not show
(1) Can the Science of Biogeography Find Osama Bin Laden?
(2) Biogeography is the study of plant and animal distribution.
(3) The muscid biogeography of Qinghai - Xizang Plateau is studied.
(4) Published in the September Global Ecology and Biogeography, the maps show that in 1700, humans had already penetrated almost every habitable area.
(5) This peper expounds the dynamic problem of biogeography in remote sensing of oceanic primary productivity based on the analysis of submarine light spectral response of algae photosynthesis.
(6) Objective To study biogeography of subfamily Mydaeinae Muscidae from Qinghai - Xizang Plateau.
(7) For example, fossil records, DNA evidence and biogeography are connected under the theory of evolution.
(8) The theory of historical biogeography mainly consists of vicariance and dispersion.
(9) Historical biogeography attempts to reconstruct the biota history of the earth.
(10) The area effect and the distance effect influencing on the change of vegetation coverage in Zhoushan Islands were studied relating to the theories of island biogeography and meta-community.
(11) This technique constitutes a useful tool for assessing geographic distribution for questions of ecology, biogeography, systematics, and conservation biology.
(12) Moreover, the hilltop of Danxia Landform was though to be of significance in the scientific researches of ecotype, island biogeography and adaptive evolution. Sentencedict.com
(13) Botanists at the University of Bonn have now taken a major step in this direction with the publication, in the Journal of Biogeography, of a world map of plant biodiversity.
(14) The effort to create the maps was led by Chandra Giri of the U.S. Geological Survey and published recently in the journal Global Ecology and Biogeography.
(15) BPA ( brooks parsimony analysis ) is one of the most popular methods in the study of historical biogeography.
(16) The map and the research behind it were published online in the journal, Global Ecology and Biogeography.
(17) Evolutionary biologists uncover the history of life on Earth from geology, paleontology, botany, zoology, biogeography, comparative anatomy and physiology, genetics, and so on.
(18) The large climatic gradient and diversity of habitats in China are ideal for the studies of testate amoebae biogeography, ecology, and paleoenvironmental reconstructions .
(19) The mountains of data he collects on bird ecology, conservation status, biogeography, and migration are consolidated into a unique global bird database.
(20) And the advances in the plant genus Nothofagus , an important taxon for the southern hemisphere Pacific biogeography, are also introduced.
(21) Subtree analysis and three area satements (TASS) procedure are used to deal with the area relationship in historical biogeography.
(22) He becomes a theorist of biodiversity, evolutionary biology and biogeography, and one of the patron saints of conservation science.
(23) These results were helpful for further understanding systematic position, species validity and biogeography of the sinipercine fishes.
More similar words: biography, autobiography, bibliography, choreography, demography, topography, cartography, photography, cinematography, autograph, homograph, photograph, stenographer, demographic, photographer, graph, graphic, graphite, grapheme, epigraph, paragraph, polygraph, telegraph, diaphysis, program, agoraphobia, kilogram, monogram, paraphernalia, programme.