Random good picture Not show
1. She's had an increased workload this year.
2. We should hire another secretary to lighten Barbara's workload.
3. He's always grousing about the workload.
4. She's struggling to cope with the heavy workload .
5. We have tried to equalize the workload between the different teachers.
6. Doctors are having to cope with an everexpanding workload.
7. We attempted to spread the workload between the departments.
8. She is unable to cope with her increasing workload.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The administrative workload is making massive inroads into our working day .
10. The new exams will only add to the workload of already hard-pressed teachers.
11. The workload can be evened out, instead of the shop having busy times and slack periods.
12. Students do find that their workload increases throughout the course.
13. Management is looking at ways of spreading the workload between departments.
14. We want to try and distribute the workload more evenly.
15. We tried to spread the workload evenly between the departments.
16. I kept a weekly account of my workload and activities.
17. We need to equalize the workload among the teaching staff.
18. Brian's just not keeping up with the workload. Can you have a quiet word?
19. He cited his heavy workload as the reason for his breakdown.
20. We've got to find ways of reducing Gail's workload next year.
21. This is not a particularly heavy physical workload.
22. A new baby would only add to her workload.
23. We hired another secretary to handle the increased workload.
24. It has enough equipment to help reduce the workload.
25. The building industry is experiencing a severe downturn in its workload.
26. The sudden cancellation of Mr Blair's trip was due to his heavy workload.
27. Each team member is expected to carry a fair share of the workload.
28. An assistant one day a week would ease my workload.
29. We have taken on extra staff to cope with the increased workload.
30. The bills are sent out on different dates to spread the workload on council staff.
More similar words: load, loads, loaded, unload, a load of, planeload, work, works, at work, work out, work off, work at, workout, worker, network, work up, make-work, paintwork, homework, housework, firework, out of work, teamwork, overwork, workshop, workplace, fireworks, framework, working out, patchwork.