Random good picture Not show
1. Her children are always smartly turned out.
2. He fielded the ball smartly.
3. Quigley clouted me smartly across the side of the head.
4. He was a big man in his forties, smartly dressed in a suit and tie.
5. He returned the blow smartly.
6. They were smartly but casually dressed; possibly students.
7. I have to dress quite smartly for work.
8. Paul's always very smartly dressed.
9. I have to dress smartly for work.
10. He ran off pretty smartly .
11. The captain stood to attention and saluted smartly.
12. They were smartly but casually dressed.
13. He turned smartly and walked away.
14. He stepped back smartly from the edge.
15. The woman was smartly dressed and well-spoken.
16. The guard saluted me smartly.
17. He was smartly dressed in a shirt, dark trousers and boots.
18. He was a big man, smartly dressed in a suit and tie.
19. The housekeeper moved smartly to the Vicar's desk to answer the call.
20. On the word of command, the company formed smartly into three ranks.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The guard saluted smartly.
22. He dressed very smartly which was important in those days.
23. He saluted smartly as he approached us.
24. He was smartly dressed in a two piece suit.
25. All together!-and we heaved away smartly, raising the sail in smooth folds like a Venetian blind unfurling.
26. The movie has a script that is smartly funny, and Hugh Grant is a hoot!
27. The good economic news caused share prices to rise smartly this afternoon.
28. You can't just wear any clothes if you're going there — you have to dress very smartly.
29. There they would touch the boundary fence and march smartly back again.
30. Robed choirs are in decline in New Zealand, although smartly dressed secular choirs are to be seen on television.
More similar words: partly, smart, smartness, curtly, shortly, startle, startled, startling, martyr, martial, martinet, martial law, court martial, turtle, short-lived, small, smash, dismay, as many, plasma, dismal, smashed, dismally, abysmal, smallpox, as many as, small boat, charisma, small hours, chessman.