Random good picture Not show
1. Mum tried to anticipate all my needs.
2. Mum was a great believer in herbal medicines.
3. My mum gives me £5 a week pocket money.
4. I shouldn't grumble about Mum — she's lovely really.
5. Mum, Lewis stuck out his tongue at me!
6. Mum hung up the phone.
7. There was always a honeymoon period when Mum started a new job.
8. My mum came over all giddy and had to sit down.
9. Mum, I'm still hungry!
10. He was accusing my mum of having an affair with another man.
11. Mum died last February.
12. This is my mum.
13. It wasn't easy to lose puppy fat when Mum fed her on stodgy home cooking.
14. Mum, I can fight my own battles now.
15. Mum paid for my driving lessons.
16. My mum probably won't even notice I'm gone.
17. It's nice for Mum to get out more.
18. Don't be so nasty to your mum .
19. The whole family rallied round when Mum was ill.
20. Look at this mess! Mum will go mad!
21. Mum and Dad are coming for lunch.
22. My mum says I can't go.
23. If Mum finds out about this, I'm dead.
24. Mum says you can kip on the sofa tonight.
25. Ask your Mum if you can stay the night.
26. My mum was very proud. She wouldn't accept charity.
27. You'll cop it when Mum finds out!
28. Bye Mum[sentencedict.com/mum.html], see you in a minute.
29. My mum won't let me stay out late.
30. Rosie was in London to receive her award as Mum of the Year.