Random good picture Not show
1. We should make an objective appraisal of his job.
2. She has written a major critical appraisal/study of Saul Bellow's novels.
3. A detailed appraisal of the scheme will now be carried out.
4. I have my appraisal today .
5. What's your appraisal of the situation?
6. She made a quick appraisal of the other guests.
7. It needed a calmer appraisal of her situation.
8. He was asked to give an independent appraisal.
9. We are holding staff appraisal interviews.
10. The new appraisal scheme is only a taste of things to come.
11. The newspaper gave an editorial appraisal of the government's achievements of the past year.
12. The team appraisal is a logical extension of the individual appraisal interview.
13. The appraisal system seeks to assess employees' strengths and weaknesses.
14. Appraisal has traditionally been seen as most applicable to those in management and supervisory positions.
15. An investment appraisal comes with the project.
16. Formal staff appraisal systems are essential.
17. One of these is performance appraisal.
18. The Treasury publishes technical guidance on investment appraisal.
19. Vigorous appraisal of a problem and tenacious pursuit of its solution characterized Edward's whole life.
20. An initial appraisal of pollution problems should point out not only all the work required to prevent a pollution incident.
21. Inter-project comparison Once the appraisal has been evaluated the project should be selected and submitted for approval.
22. What is needed in such cases is a calm appraisal of the situation.
23. A leading economist said the changes could cost the industry millions,[sentencedict.com] and hit exploration and appraisal plans.
24. It seemed friendly, but she detected in it some glint of appraisal or judgment.
25. Foucault's approach and analyses have also to some degree informed this work and for that reason alone deserve a critical appraisal.
26. Firstly, there is the need to get the original investment appraisal right.
27. Releasing Isabel's face, he stepped away from her, his hard eyes raking her up and down with casual appraisal.
28. No attempt will be made to give a detailed account and appraisal of logic here.
29. And all but one of them received their first performance appraisal from their superiors in the second half of the year.
30. The Group has added a total of 69 mmboe as a result of our ongoing exploration appraisal and development activities.
More similar words: appraise, praise, disapprove, disapproval, misappropriate, raise, raising, disallow, sprain, reprisal, prairie, sharp practice, approve, approval, approved, approach, apprehend, approve of, disappear, appreciate, apprentice, on approval, disappoint, approbation, appropriate, appreciated, apprehended, approximate, appreciative, appreciation.