Random good picture Not show
(1) Tim was being groomed for a managerial position.
(2) With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
(3) He has also had managerial experience on every level.
(4) Excessive managerial control is inimical to creative expression.
(5) Does she have any managerial experience?
(6) She was promoted into some kind of managerial job.
(7) The clerk was elevated to a managerial position.
(8) A portfolio approach would keep entry into the managerial profession open and flexible.
(9) Cuckney regards such managerial mobility as healthy.
(10) Responsibility and accountability are coupled with managerial authority.
(11) This is her first managerial job.
(12) Thus, an efficient managerial labour market would be enough.
(13) This is the biggest crisis of his managerial career.
(14) Managerial, which similarly needs data for day-to-day working.
(15) Women are attaining powerful and prestigious managerial positions.
(16) Loyalty-obsessed companies have grasped two important managerial truths.
(17) Let's take a managerial position as an example.
(18) The airline cut 600 managerial jobs in December.
(19) Finally, we come to the managerial labour market constraint. Sentencedict.com
(20) Today, managerial and professional workers have become increasingly vulnerable.
(21) Every managerial decision required trade-offs among competing interests.
(22) They liked managerial work less than they expected.
(23) The cancellation of the popular show was a result of managerial myopia.
(24) His treatment of his secretary was a blatant example of managerial arrogance.
(25) The truth is that they appoint no more than a token number of women to managerial jobs.
(26) This course aims to prepare students for middle and senior managerial positions.
(27) I don't claim to be a feminist, but I'd like to see more women in managerial posts.
(28) Some see themselves as the provider of ideas, while others view their role as essen-tially managerial.
(29) He has decided to visit Japan with a view to enlarging his managerial know - how.
(30) Mr Lal has been asking for more responsibility, but has had to content himself with a minor managerial post.
More similar words: manager, assistant manager, manage, managed, management, manageable, menagerie, management system, managing, teenager, nigeria, aerial, imperial, material, imperialism, materialize, materialism, serial number, materialistic, building materials, carnage, teenage, iron age, patronage, espionage, manacle, emanate, brahmana, germany, German.