Random good picture Not show
1. Xerox set about a process of reverse engineering. It pulled the machines apart and investigated the Japanese factories to find out how they could pull off such feats.
2. The rooms are crammed with humming Xerox machines.
3. To xerox is to make copies of graphic material by a dry photocopying process.
4. Could you xerox this letter please, Paula?
5. Xerox is expected to use the cash to pay down debt from the insurance unit.
6. Rank Xerox also talks to non-competitors who excel in a particular function.
7. Other veterans from Lisa and Xerox found their way to the team.
8. Once again consider the case of Xerox.
9. Xerox developed the first graphical user interface for its Star computer in the seventies.
10. His apostasy was repulsive to the Xerox people.
11. Gay employees at Xerox are encouraged to invite their partners to company picnics, or to dinners with top executives.
12. The server uses XDBus - co-developed with Xerox Corp - which is also employed in the high-end eight- to 20-CPU SparcCenter 2000.
13. Video-Tape, no voice over MITCHELDEAN/Gloucestershire Rank Xerox has shed more than three thousand jobs at its plant in Mitcheldean in recent years.
14. A Xerox machine is capable of copying its own blueprints, but it is not capable of springing spontaneously into existence.
15. The suit claims Apple pirated key elements of Xerox software for its Lisa and Macintosh user interfaces.
16. Xerox now applies benchmarking across its entire operation as part of a total quality management process.
17. But Rank Xerox is large and well-known and this must make it easier for it to get to talk to people.
18. Xerox was literally synonymous with copying machines; the revenues piled in and the profits piled up.
19. Xerox placed a few Altos in the Carter White House, but did not publicize the enthusiastic reaction.
20. If size is a factor in this, Xerox has succeeded hands down.
21. Mr Cuylenburg was recently executive vice president of operations at Xerox Corp. and is a consultant to that firm.
22. In one month alone, two million photocopies were produced on the inquiry's giant Xerox machines.
23. The original distribution channels through Merisel and Dicken Data and service via Xerox remain in place.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. As he wasn't a registered reader it needed Diane's signature on a xerox form.
25. Or consider the guy who comes in and sets up the big Xerox photocopier that your company just bought.
26. Creed had smiled to himself as he had slid the Xerox copies back into the envelope.
27. I take the couch, an obligatory furnishing in hacker dens, even posh hacker dens like these at Xerox.
28. Apple had gone off to start the revolution without Xerox.
29. One of the most innovative systems is that found in the optical mouse used with the Xerox Star business computer.
30. He had raced to catch the first Concorde to New York the moment his memo hit the Xerox machine.
More similar words: exert, exertion, exercise, paroxysm, proximity, approximate, approximately, hero, heroic, erode, emperor, subzero, onerous, erosion, on the road, peter out, antihero, later on, viceroy, aerosol, come round, hit the roof, take root, numerous, generous, derogate, asteroid, border on, ferocious, prosperous.