Random good picture Not show
1. If we decentralize, the provinces will have more autonomy.
2. The city government is looking for ways to decentralize.
3. Which functional resources to centralize or decentralize 3.
4. The focus of the so-called reform is to decentralize social safety net programs, transferring money and jurisdiction to the 50 states.
5. A pilot project in Zambezia province aims to decentralize and integrate management of donor and provincial funds.
6. New technology allows companies to decentralize, contract out and break up large factories which have unionized workforces.
7. There may.be a need to decentralize and set up semi-autonomous subsidiaries or affiliates.
8. If you were a manager, would you decentralize authority?
9. And as businesses decentralize and downsize, information systems follow suit.
10. This ability to decentralize solar energy is something that fossil fuel burning cannot match.
11. He is trying to decentralize the vastest concentration of industry the world has ever seen by establishing small accessory plants in rural districts where workers can live on the land.
12. The complexity and decentralize of fixed assets management of power network challenge more for the enterprise.
13. Modern technology has made it easy for us to decentralize.
14. However a structural reform was undertaken in an attempt to decentralize the workings of the party.
15. He has been Navajo president for one year,(Sentencedict.com) and his efforts to decentralize tribal government so far have fallen flat.
16. The result and theoretical analysis reveal that dividing the buffer area into two levels, i. e. , gateway agent area and local agent area which forms dynamically, will decentralize the buffer mission.
17. Besides, fund managers should improve the ability to allocate the fund assets and decentralize the investment.
More similar words: neutralized, central, decent, demoralize, demoralized, indecent, concentrate, concentrating, concentration, concentrate on, transcendentalism, concentration camp, realize, penalize, socialize, visualize, globalize, tantalize, socialized, specialize, radicalize, capitalize, rationalize, marginalize, commercialize, recent, industrialize, naturalization, intramural, recently.