Random good picture Not show
1. Of all the possessions of this life fame is the noblest; when the body has sunk into the dust the great name still lives.
5. I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
9. Fame turns all the lights on and while it gives power and prestige, it takes the you out of you; you must be what the public thinks you are.not what you really are or could be.
11. Fame hasn't torn her away from her beloved Liverpool.
12. Such roles are small beer compared with the fame she once enjoyed.
13. Don't let fame/success go to your head.
14. For him fame does not count for much.
15. Fame is a magnifying glass.
16. The reformer's fame spread all over the country.
17. He endeavored after more fame and wealth.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Her chief fame rests on her several films.
19. Her success will redound to the fame of Beijing University.
20. The politician was at the pinnacle of his fame.
21. She first rose to fame as a singer at the age of 16.
22. He never reaches after personal fame and gain.
23. The scandal will not detract from her fame.
24. The writer's fame spread all over the country.
25. The pressure of fame can take a terrible toll.
26. She gained international fame as a dancer.
27. The book catapulted the author into fame overnight.
28. The talent of success is nothing more than doing well whatever you do without a thought of fame.
29. No artist of performer can entirely escape the lure of fame and its promise of endless admiration and respect, but there is a heavy price one must pay for it.
30. The Spring Festival comes, SMS reports; New Year greetings, wish you smile; life is happy, good luck over; double wages, have both fame and wealth, opportunities around; health need; a text message, all is well.