Similar words: diminution, diminutive, minute, minus, aluminum, nut, peanut, in use. Meaning: [maɪ'njuːʃɪə] n. a small or minor detail.
Random good picture Not show
1) They are take great pains for the every minutia.
2) This paper presents a method of minutia detection based on tracing fingerprint ridges.
3) Sometimes we get mired down with minutia and lose sight of what we really need to be doing.
4) If you focus on some of the minutia of a site like this, you know,(http://sentencedict.com/minutia.html) it's useful to be able to jump to a particular date whether in the future or in the past.
5) A fast and effective minutia extraction algorithm based on the orientation field and the frequency field was designed.
6) If you are interested in the minutia of the subject, please explore the References and Further Information at the end.
7) In this paper, we employ an improved minutia preserving smoothing algorithm based on solving a nonlinear diffusion equation.
8) Personal Minutia: I rarely talk about waking up, eating lunch, or starting my car, instead[sentencedict.com], I want to add value.
9) Dividing minutia features of fingerprint into certain and uncertain region could make the performance of verification in certain region better than the original performance.
10) Histogram equalization is classical approach of image enhancement. But we usually equipoise the whole image one time, that will bring on insufficiency on the minutia part's enhancement.
11) Distractions –Deadlines keep you focused on the objective and away from minutia.
12) The technique of bounding box is combined to match fingerprint minutia based on vector triangular.
13) This method escapes from the constraints of the traditional algorithm by minutia , and make good use of the stability of flowing trend and relativity between ridges.
14) Signal is in low frequency, while noise in high frequency and minutia in image is also in this area.
15) And yes, contrary to the tempting title, these may not be secrets but these are things that tend to be forgotten in the daily minutia you face.
16) Through compare and analysis, we introduce the architecture of SWAN and the algorithms of every module and technology minutia of SWAN in chapter two.
17) One final point to make is that many people get caught up in the minutia of getting the "form" of affirmations right that they miss out on backing those affirmations with "force" .
18) The president doesn't need to involve herself with this kind of minutia.
19) Delegate or eliminate non-essential tasks. Sometimes we get mired down with minutia and lose sight of what we really need to be doing.
20) Often when conversations are just between a few folks, I shift to direct messages or email –sparing my community from hearing my minutia.
21) In order to overcome the common problem in fingerprint recognition, a fingerprint minutia matching algorithm based on improved similar triangle is proposed.
More similar words: diminution, diminutive, minute, minus, aluminum, nut, peanut, in use, nutrient, inure, groundnut, nutrition, in a nutshell, nutritious, retinue, unutterable, inundate, continue, malnutrition, continual, continued, insinuate, continuing, continuous, insinuation, discontinue, discontinuance, put in, putin, cut in.