Random good picture Not show
1. She has been encouraged by the unwavering support of her family.
2. Miller is unwavering in her support of the governor.
3. Her clear gaze is unwavering and steady.
4. His policy was consistent, unwavering, conservative.
5. His attitude was unwavering.
6. We are witnesses to an obsessive, unwavering process of sorting, labelling, deconstruction and destruction.
7. His distinguishing trait is an unwavering moral compass(sentencedict.com/unwavering.html), conspicuous by its absence in college basketball.
8. His voice, too, was as sincere, as unwavering and self-assured as ever.
9. Our closest allies have been unwavering.
10. The president has unwavering faith in you.
11. To Buffett, Rose embodied the unwavering courage that makes a winner out of an underdog.
12. People obtain courage, unwavering and noble personality during the process of overcoming difficulty.
13. God is pleased when we approach Him with unwavering faith.
14. The first attribute Hill refers to as " unwavering courage ", however it could more easily be described as self confidence and knowledge.
15. Unwavering in his dedication to diversity and individualisation, Dato' Choo has started his own business, been designer to the stars and is renowned for his support of education.
16. Michael Carrick insists United's players always held an unwavering confidence that Porto could be overcome, despite the Portuguese champions' away-goals advantage and their proud home record.
17. Professionalism of consultants at the firm deliver unwavering professional service as a matter of course.
18. The Umbrella logo is a symbol of our unwavering pledge : preserving the health of the people.
19. His initial aspiration was unwavering; he was determined to be a doctor.
20. Hitch kept his eyes on Carol; by this time, she was beginning to feel uneasy under his almost unwavering stare.
21. But for his weakness and vacillation, peasant unrest and working-class militancy could have been kept in check by efficient and unwavering repression.
22. His son, Francis, was munching away, his protuberant eyes fixed on his father in an unwavering stare.
23. The needle of understanding will yet point steadfast and unwavering to the distinct pole of truth.
24. P 273 Paula's cards were her way of pledging her true love and unwavering support.
25. A couple of years ago, the Arsenal manager was an unwavering devotee of 4 - 4 - 2 .
26. From the kiddie pool, Angel looks up at her parents, eyes wide and black and unwavering.
27. Our promise to you is that our focus will remain unwavering.
28. For six years the road of innovation Yangpu go unwavering.
29. If you follow this road down a firm and unwavering, do not believe that the United States, Russia so long, can be achieved with the same goal of walking space capsule.
30. "Yesterday I had only 18 fighters, " the Qomendan said, his unwavering gaze fixed on a point somewhere in the middle of the low-ceilinged room. "You saw how many mercenaries and Americans were there.
More similar words: wavering, quavering, quivering, shivering, waver, lingering, offering, mothering, gathering, towering, altering, suffering, pioneering, glowering, smoldering, muttering, filtering, lumbering, blistering, staggering, scattering, flattering, domineering, engineering, poring over, administering, wave, electromagnetic wave, unwitting, unwittingly.