Synonym: disorderly, lawless, rampant, riotous, wild. Antonym: tame. Similar words: rule, unrest, unreal, ruler, ruled, unravel, sunrise, sun rose. Meaning: [ʌn'ruːlɪ] adj. 1. noisy and lacking in restraint or discipline 2. unwilling to submit to authority 3. of persons.
Random good picture Not show
1. She patted down unruly wisps of hair.
2. A number of unruly youth ganged up and terrorized the district.
3. A number of unruly youths ganged up and terrorized the district.
4. The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.
5. It's not good enough just to blame the unruly children.
6. It's like trying to manage an unruly child.
7. The class's unruly behaviour shamed the teacher.
8. Schools are booting out record numbers of unruly pupils.
9. He struggled hard to control his unruly emotions.
10. The children's unruly behaviour incurred the headteacher's wrath.
11. The children were quite unruly and ran around the house as if they owned it.
12. He was unruly in class and made an enemy of most of his teachers.
13. The only way to kurb this unruly mob is to use tear gas.
14. An unruly mob broke down police barricades and stormed the courtroom.
15. The only way to curb this unruly mob is to use tear gas.
16. You get a lot of unruly drunks fighting each other.
17. She tucked an unruly lock of hair behind her ear.
18. Teddy ran thick fingers through his unruly thatch of hair.
19. Hoppy ran his fingers through his unruly hair.
20. If the course of public debate is unruly, it has a happy result.
21. You can spot her by her unruly hair and her shocking-pink work suit.
22. Pictures showing unruly behaviour or empty benches might not enhance the reputation of the House.
23. The man had a huge head of remarkably black, unruly hair.
24. The brilliant career of the great French footballer Eric Cantona , and the unruly nature of his character, together present a bewildering picture.
25. At the end of a month club leader had the unruly youths eating out of his hand.
26. So in May Disney obtained permission to move 100 of the bald, hunch-backed and unruly birds 60 miles away.
27. So while a Hilfiger presentation can sometimes transform into an unruly party, a Nautica show remains sedate and serious.
28. When at home[sentencedict.com/unruly.html], Mr Berisha's main preoccupation is keeping his unruly party under control.
29. In two recent incidents, police fired at mobs of unruly protesters.
30. In recent years, however, the fundamentalist camp has grown unruly.
More similar words: rule, unrest, unreal, ruler, ruled, unravel, sunrise, sun rose, ruling, as a rule, unrivaled, querulous, virulent, run rampant, rule of law, garrulous, miranda rule, unreasonable, unrestrained, unrelentingly, majority rule, exclusionary rule.