Random good picture Not show
(1) Many daughters assume that their mothers are invulnerable.
(2) Gerry's confidence made him feel invulnerable.
(3) Parents may seem invulnerable to their children.
(4) The submarine is invulnerable to attack while at sea.
(5) The dangerous drivers are those who think they're invulnerable.
(6) The command bunker is virtually invulnerable, even to a nuclear attack.
(7) Dude Power - Makes Rufus invulnerable to aliens.
(8) To make the city safe and invulnerable to attack, his architects designed a circular plan.
(9) Malaria that is invulnerable to drugs is spreading across the world.
(10) Besides, war nowadays is waged by virtually invulnerable professionals against extremely vulnerable civilian populations.
(11) This would involve making them easily immobilised and invulnerable to use by anyone other than the registered owner.
(12) What had previously been accepted as irrefutable and invulnerable to attack was now set in doubt.
(13) No state in the region is now invulnerable to attack by another.
(14) Immortal - Causes the target to become invulnerable.
(15) Force Fields are invulnerable for their cased duration.
(16) But the banks are not invulnerable.
(17) Artillery Captains are now invulnerable and will no longer fight.
(18) We will not be satisfied until this city is safe and invulnerable to attack.
(19) Had the issue been treated seriously lie ought to have been more than usually invulnerable upon it.
(20) After killing it, Siegfried bathed in its blood, thereby rendering himself invulnerable.
(21) It was necessary to appear as though innate good fortune made one invulnerable.
(22) The Ardakkeans were said to be superhumanly strong and invulnerable to most life-threats.
(23) As he gazed at the press reports of Woolton's endorsement, he felt invulnerable(sentencedict.com), almost home.
(24) The fused, bony plates that protect their soft parts make them well-nigh invulnerable.
(25) Her feminism has to do with making yourself the most attractive, invulnerable, compelling object that you can.
(26) To declare enthusiasm for feminist ideals is almost a new mode of macho, a way to flaunt an invulnerable virility.
(27) Continuing deterrent credibility would, in future, depend upon Britain's known ability to retaliate with an invulnerable Second Strike weapon.
(28) But some accidents happen because of their egocentric tendency to think of themselves as invulnerable. Sentencedict.com
(29) What enemies can I fight successfully and which one are invulnerable to my gun?
(30) Uncertain face detection is solved by heuristic algorithm, which is invulnerable to gesture, expression and accessories.
More similar words: vulnerable, vulnerability, venerable, tolerable, miserable, preferable, innumerable, unutterable, transferable, considerable, insufferable, parable, honorable, adorable, incurable, bearable, endurable, desirable, comparable, favorable, favourable, considerably, inexorable, invariable, inviolable, undesirable, unfavourable, unfavorable, convulsions, peacefulness.