Random good picture Not show
1. Read the on-screen lyrics and sing along.
2. Lack the tune of lyrics, ultimately not perfect.
3. Strauss set several of Mackay's lyrics to music.
4. His face contorts as he screams out the lyrics.
5. Gershwin's lyrics would today probably be deemed politically incorrect.
6. Your lyrics are complete bollocks; they don't actually mean anything,[sentencedict.com] do they?
7. Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.
8. His lyrics about love and peace are too trite for me to take them seriously.
9. He wrote the lyrics to our first song.
10. The lyrics of Shakespeare exalted the audience.
11. For him, music and lyrics are virtually indivisible.
12. Some of his lyrics are rather suggestive.
13. Most pop lyrics are pretty inane.
14. I didn't really listen out for the lyrics.
15. He wrote some great music, but the lyrics weren't that good.
16. Some of the lyrics on their latest album are completely impenetrable.
17. It's widely assumed that his lyrics were coded references to homosexuality.
18. He's written a few overtly political lyrics over the years.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Paul Simon writes the lyrics for most of his songs.
20. With most of Dylan's lyrics, however, there are other ways of interpreting the words.
21. Why anyone buys music with such insipid lyrics is a mystery.
22. The song has a simple melody and beautiful lyrics.
23. Roma, his wife, writes the lyrics.
24. It helps to know French and Creole if you want to understand some of the lyrics.
25. Cohen knows how to turn a phrase in his lyrics.
26. The band's songs have always been marked by controversial lyrics.
27. Somehow this avoids being just another silly pop song with anodyne lyrics about love and happiness.
28. I don't sing perfectly in tune, but I think I put more expression into my lyrics than a lot of other singers do.
29. The singer deliberately courts controversy with his racist and sexist lyrics.
30. Both songs are in danger of being banned for their sexy, insinuating lyrics.
More similar words: panegyric, hysterics, obstetrics, myriad, labyrinth, ethics, physics, ceramics, dynamics, Olympics, acoustics, aesthetics, economics, semantics, music stand, statistics, electronics, Eric, rice, mathematics, price, brick, trick, rubric, enrich, African, fabric, strict, American, auricle.