Random good picture Not show
1. Many wrasses bury themselves in the sand at night.
2. Most of these species of wrasse are commonly seen by divers in shallow coastal waters.
3. All green wrasse shorter than 28 centimetres are female, but above 38 centimetres they are exclusively male.
4. Generally active by day, wrasse are some of the most colourful and strikingly marked fish.
5. Nearby, a neon cleaner wrasse also wears stark stripes.
6. A wrasse cleans the skin of a wrought iron butterflyfish, whose black-and-white motif reminds Japanese of a samurai's kimono pattern.
7. The cleaner wrasse did not discriminate between male and female sharks, suggesting both get equally dirty.
8. The clients could easily swallow the cleaner wrasse while it is going about its job.
9. If the grouper ate the wrasse , it wouldn't get cleaned.
10. It is a type of Asian Sheepshead Wrasse - a fish well-known for having odd bumps on their heads.
11. 'Shrek' is a type of Asian sheepshead wrasse which are well-known for the odd protrusions on their head and are relatively common in the waters around Japan.
12. This Asian Sheepshead Wrasse has been nicknamed the 'Shrek' fish, for resembling the animated character.
13. 'But these pictures show that fish like wrasse are very bright ...
14. There, hungry and detail-driven cleaner wrasse fish rid sharks of dead skin, external parasites and other undesirables.
15. A shy and elusive fish, a Napoleon wrasse at Orona island is a good omen for the marine reserve.
16. Manta rays regularly visit "cleaning stations" where small wrasse fish clean them of parasites.
17. According to Daily Mail of September 2, a type of Asian sheepshead wrasse off the Japanese coast have 'Shrek' as its new name because of bizarre features.
18. The 'Shrek' fish was recently discovered by scuba divers and is actually called an Asian Sheepshead Wrasse, which is commonly seen off the Japanese coast.
19. In clown stripes and swirls, a foot-long (30-centimeter-long) cuckoo wrasse (Labrus mixtus), common in Irish waters, hovers over a vivid sea floor off Valentia Island.
20. According to Daily Mail, a type of Asian sheepshead wrasse off the Japanese coast have 'Shrek' as its new name because of bizarre features.
21. One of the most interesting fish is the Napoleon or Humphead wrasse , named for the unusual lump on its forehead.Sentencedict.com
22. Large lips and a forehead hump are hallmarks of the reef-dwelling humphead wrasse, popular with divers and fishermen across much of the Indo-Pacific.
23. A few years ago divers, working in a wreck under the Red Sea, several times sighted a wrasse 20 feet long.
24. A few years ago spaners, working in a wreck under the Red Sea, several times sighted a wrasse 20 feet long.
25. They will protect species including sponges, sea squirts, corals, shellfish, and more exotic creatures such as the colourful cuckoo wrasse fish.