Similar words: jogging, debugging, clog, ringing, cloying, clothing, coming in, bring in. Meaning: [klɒg] adj. preventing movement.
Random good picture Not show
1. 22,000 tourists were clogging up the pavements.
2. Large, clogging banks of weed are the only problem.
3. Leaves are clogging the drain.
4. The pipes are clogging up.
5. There's a bunch of gunk clogging the drain.
6. There were no problems of early clogging or dislodgement.
7. Magee could feel it clogging his nostrils.
8. Too much traffic clogging the streets, too many high-rise buildings, too little greenery.
9. Ornish has demonstrated reversal of artery clogging in high-risk patients.
10. Some 60 bills are now clogging parliament on everything from privatisation to local government, with more on the way.
11. Gravel and silt, washed down the mountainside, are clogging his irrigation ditch.
12. There's also clogging at the event, which is expected to attract 3,000 dancers from across the country.
13. Why do economists spend valuable time clogging?
14. You're clogging up the chute I just unclogged .
15. Application: nozzle clogging when casting and improve mechanical properties.
16. Watch the artery - clogging cholesterol!
17. To block up or obstruct by filling or clogging.
18. This process suffers mainly from clogging the membrane.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The club offers lessons in Irish dance and clogging.
20. Bypass unit cast into the bonnet prevents clogging.
21. There is no sticking or clogging making the design rugged and reliable.
22. Tired of getting leaves and debris caught in your roof gutters and clogging them every time it rains?
23. The interior of the stricken aircraft was chaotic, with the passengers' belongings strewn around clogging the gangway.
24. It's recommended that these are used in conjunction with brushes to keep them from clogging.
25. Lutein & Zeaxanthin can reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol reducing the risk of artery clogging.
26. The device can effectively solve the problems of coal clogging and coal blockage during the operation of the raw coal bunker, thereby having good application prospect.
27. Parents who smoke in the home can cause their child's arteries to show signs of clogging and hardening, dramatically raising their overall life-time risk of heart attack.
28. Namalycastis Abiuma was found in the aerobic biofilter(CN filter)in Xiamen Second Wastewater Treatment Plant. Namalycastis Abiuma may cause clogging of the filter nozzles.
29. In 2001, after seven years of development and field tests, IDE introduced an effective, low-cost drip system that resisted clogging and sold for one fifth the price of conventional equipment.
30. Epson's new models now include an ink- repellant coating that reduces nozzle clogging, and the 11880 also comes with a new automatic nozzle cleaning system.
More similar words: jogging, debugging, clog, ringing, cloying, clothing, coming in, bring in, managing, emerging, changing, belonging, grudgingly, encouraging, discharging, disparaging, originating, engineering, at the beginning, at the beginning of, groggy, doggedly, sluggish, living thing, clout, close, clove, cloud, closer, o'clock.