Random good picture Not show
(1) The leaves turn crimson in autumn.
(2) He flushed crimson and began to shout angrily at Frank.
(3) Crimson is her favourite color.
(4) Crimson draperies were looped along the walls.
(5) They painted the kitchen in bold colours - crimson, purple and blue.
(6) She wore a dress of crimson silk to the dinner and was the belle of the ball.
(7) Her face was crimson with embarrassment.
(8) He turned crimson under the insults.
(9) The gaping wound gushed out a crimson flood.
(10) The evening sky was suffused with crimson.
(11) Maple leaves turn crimson in autumn.
(12) The boy blushed crimson.
(13) She was crimson with rage.
(14) I use ultramarine,(sentencedict.com) yellow ochre and crimson.
(15) With macabre gracefulness, she is strangled with a crimson scarf.
(16) The sky was obscene in its brightness, the crimson rocks a bad joke.
(17) Feel your body, feel that crimson muscle inside your chest, and those frothy pink bellows of yours, pumping away.
(18) I gasped air and saw the bright crimson of my skinned knuckles.
(19) There were squares, oblongs, and triangles of crimson, vermilion, chartreuse, ocher, magenta, and canary.
(20) My medlar will be planted where I can see its pure white blossom in spring and watch its autumn leaves turn crimson.
(21) He picked up the flower and held it to the light[sentencedict.com], a cluster of faded crimson petals with attenuated stalks.
(22) In the fields on both sides, the grass grew high, interspersed with the crimson splash of poppies.
(23) He spoke to a motor cycle messenger who had once been a roadie for King Crimson.
(24) And you must notice in this new first smoker the seats and backs are fitted with embossed crimson leather.
(25) Street lights were starting to come on in the distance, crimson slivers slowly brightening to orange.
(26) A 30s Venus with a tiny, Cupid's bow mouth, lipsticked crimson.
(27) By sophomore year I was city editor of the Crimson, a big honor for one so young.
(28) The sea washed over her, swirling the headscarf into foam that was crimson already.
(29) On the left sat five ministers, including the one in the crimson suspenders.
(30) She weighed the advantages of telling him about Nuadu and the terrible crimson mask against the matter of his allegiance.
More similar words: crime, acrimony, incriminate, discriminate, recrimination, discrimination, indiscriminate, self-incrimination, in terms of, AIMS, himself, by himself, whimsical, rim, grim, trim, prime, son, shrimp, crisp, song, primary, trim down, trimmed, grimace, interim, crispy, critic, cringe, crisis.