Random good picture Not show
(1) The crisis reached its climax in the 1970s.
(2) The climax of the celebration was a firework display.
(3) For Pritchard, reaching an Olympics was the climax of her career.
(4) The story works up to a climax as it draws to a close.
(5) The climax of the air show was a daring flying display.
(6) She found it hard to achieve a/reach climax.
(7) The music approached a climax.
(8) The climax of the book happens in Egypt.
(9) The climax came one sultry August evening.
(10) The story gradually builds up to a powerful climax.
(11) The hero dies at the climax of the opera.
(12) The music builds up to a rousing climax.
(13) The heat of summer has reached its climax.
(14) Yesterday marked the climax of the celebrations.
(15) The election campaign reaches its climax next week. Sentencedict.com
(16) The drama builds steadly toward a climax.
(17) His intervention brought their quarrel to a climax.
(18) The festival will climax on Sunday with a gala concert.
(19) Mature women are more likely to climax during intercourse than young girls.
(20) The affair was brought to a climax when the chairman resigned.
(21) The climax came at the end of the second act of the play.
(22) His promotion was a fitting climax to a worthy career.
(23) The enthusiasm of the audience was heightened by the climax of the play.
(24) The team's 31 victory in the final provided a fitting climax to a great season.
(25) The tension between the two countries built up to a climax.
(26) The tension in that story builds up toward a climax.
(27) The last golf tournament of the European season is building up to a dramatic climax.
(28) The performance of the opera has come to its climax.
(29) Often, a man can enjoy making love but may not be sufficiently aroused to climax.
(30) One man rode a bicycle along the high wire as the climax to the act.