Synonym: assassination, elimination, homicide, killing, murder. Similar words: onslaught, burst into laughter, daughter, granddaughter, laugh, translate, laugh at, translation. Meaning: ['mænslɔtə(r) /-slɔt-] n. homicide without malice aforethought.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was sentenced to five years imprisonment for manslaughter.
2. English law clearly distinguishes between murder and manslaughter.
3. Several offences such as manslaughter may be committed by omission.
4. The charge has been reduced to manslaughter.
5. Those drivers should face an automatic charge of manslaughter.
6. The jury found him guilty ( of manslaughter ).
7. The prosecution accepted a plea of manslaughter.
8. He was had up for manslaughter.
9. The driver was arrested on a charge of manslaughter.
10. Maya was cleared of manslaughter.
11. The charge was reduced to manslaughter, and she got away with three years in prison.
12. His plea of guilty to manslaughter was not accepted by the prosecution.
13. She was found guilty of manslaughter and put on probation for two years.
14. He denies murder but admits manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.
15. Capper admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.
16. McFillin is still serving time for manslaughter.
17. Could be drunken driving, manslaughter, who knows?
18. They've all denied manslaughter and arson.
19. He later pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
20. They were charged with murder and manslaughter respectively.
21. He was in Parkhurst for manslaughter.
22. Heat-of-passion and self-defense reduce murder to manslaughter.
23. What conditions are needed to reduce murder to manslaughter?
24. Involuntary manslaughter is unlawful homicide without malice aforethought.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. They admitted manslaughter and gave evidence against Allen.
26. She was cleared of murder but found guilty of manslaughter.
27. She was cleared of murder and jailed for just five years for manslaughter.
28. A judge accepted her plea that she was guilty of manslaughter, not murder.
29. The directors of the railway company could be charged with corporate manslaughter.
30. The engineer responsible for the collapse of the bridge was acquitted of manslaughter.
More similar words: onslaught, burst into laughter, daughter, granddaughter, laugh, translate, laugh at, translation, laughing, laughable, taught, caught, fraught, haughty, burst out laughing, haughtily, distraught, haughtiness, fighter, firefighter, enslave, translucent, translucence, tighten, brighten, eighteen, blighted, frighten, high tech, delighted.