Similar words: shining, fishing, nourishing, refreshing, flourishing, languishing, astonishing, push. Meaning: ['pʊʃɪŋ] n. the act of applying force in order to move something away. adj. marked by aggressive ambition and energy and initiative.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tropical storm Marco is pushing northward up Florida's coast.
2. He walked slowly up the hill pushing his bike.
3. Many allies are pushing to lift the embargo.
4. I saw her pushing a pram down the street.
5. He was charged with pushing drugs .
6. He was pushing a handtruck with difficulty.
7. Economic privation is pushing the poor towards crime.
8. The kids were pushing the roundabout at a giddy speed.
9. Spring is coming; all the trees are pushing out new shoots.
10. My grandmother's pushing eighty but she's as fit as ever.
11. One of the boys was pushing the other along in a little box on wheels.
12. Several men are pushing school desks and chairs into neat rows.
13. You're pushing your luck.
14. The winds blow across the sea, pushing little waves into bigger and bigger ones.
15. The crowd was pushing and shoving to get a better view.
16. She kept pushing back wisps of hair that fell over her eyes.
17. People living near the airport are pushing for new rules about night flight.
18. Life never stops pushing forward. Stay focused and never slow down with regrets.
19. The waiter was pushing a laden sweet trolley towards our table.
20. He was caught pushing heroin to schoolchildren.
21. They're pushing hard for a ban on GM foods.
22. Pushing 40, he was an ageing rock star.
23. We took turns in pushing the bike along.
24. Everyone was pushing and shoving to see the prince.
25. Anna is always attacking other children, pushing them over.
26. They scored the floor-boards by pushing furniture about.
27. I'll have to be pushing along now.
28. They aren't really pushing their business enough.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. A porter relieved her of the three large cases she had been pushing on a trolley.
30. As we came into the arena, we were jostled by fans pushing their way towards the stage.
More similar words: shining, fishing, nourishing, refreshing, flourishing, languishing, astonishing, push, push out, sushi, cushion, shine, cash in, cash in on, living thing, spanish inquisition, hinge, thing, nothing, etching, shivering, whining, anything, itching, writhing, matching, nothing but, teaching, clothing, sheathing.