Random good picture Not show
1. He was tried and convicted in absentia.
2. Two foreign suspects will be tried in absentia.
3. An Italian court convicted him in absentia for his terrorist activities.
4. He was tried in absentia and sentenced to seven years in prison.
5. The court found Collins guilty in absentia.
6. The ten men were tried and convicted in absentia.
7. Astiz has already been sentenced, in absentia,[http://sentencedict.com/in absentia.html] to life imprisonment by a Paris court.
8. She is tried and sentence to death in absentia.
9. He was sentenced in absentia.
10. Thailand's Supreme Court sentenced him in absentia to two years in jail for conflict of interest.
11. In 2008, Chad tried him in absentia and sentenced him to death for planning to overthrow the Chadian government.
12. On the night his Oscar was awarded (in absentia), he was flying A bombing run over Germany.
13. Shanghai project, In Absentia and Urtica workshop are reflections of contemporary Serbia seen through the eyes of artists coming straight from the Serbian cultural context.
14. Richard Wrangham has speculated that human beings practice mate guarding in absentia.
15. Betancourt was a puppet of France had organized military court sentenced him to death in absentia.
16. Take legal action to try, as long as the Courts of Justice ruling in absentia definitely win, a longer period of notice, and obtain a certificate claims.
17. On Commencement Day, Joe was sick on bed the college gave him his bachelor's degree in absentia.
18. Damak covered in the Israeli court for his trial in absentia.
19. Commencement Day, Joe was sick on bed the college gave him his bachelor's degree in absentia.
20. After his departure for Spain he put on public games in absentia.
21. But even at work he was the task - master in absentia.
22. On Commencement Day, John was sick in bed and the college gave him his bachelor's degree in absentia.
More similar words: absent, absentee, absenteeism, be absent from, essential, essentially, inessential, essentiality, absence, sentimental, presentiment, sententiously, sentiment, abstention, sequential, potential, potentially, tangential, residential, influential, credentials, deferential, dissenting, pestilential, confidential, consequential, penitentiary, presidential, preferential, deferentially.