Random good picture Not show
(1) The results show that the imcompatible problem of the railway and highway signals is effectively resolved, safety of the passersby and vehicles in the area are ensured.
(2) Tradition and modernization are imcompatible. One must choose between them.
(3) During the process of the enterprise Information System and the modern managements, there are some problems that are imcompatible of the information and the disagreement of the industry.
(4) The reasons were that the centralization of corporation was imcompatible with governance structure which appealed democracy and power balance.
(5) America is quite disgust since this thought that turns over capitalism is imcompatible with its viewpoint of value.
More similar words: compatible, compatibility, incompatibility, combustible, perceptible, convertible, susceptible, irresistible, contemptible, imperceptible, indestructible, incontrovertible, comparable, impatient, impatience, incompressible, comparatively, comprehensible, incomprehensible, compare, company, empathy, compact, compass, empathic, empathise, sympathy, accompany, empathize, empathetic.