Similar words: empathize, empathy, empathetic, sympathy, ethic, ethics, ethical, path. Meaning: adj. showing empathy or ready comprehension of others' states.
Random good picture Not show
1. Specialists and careful empathic care are anathema to the bottom line, the chief concern of the managed-care companies.
2. Empathic Transfer. You absorb others'hurts.
3. Second, manageable and minor nontraumatic failures of the empathic bond must occur.
4. First, there must be a basic empathic intuneness between the self and its selfobjects.
5. Just the general feeling of the horse that is picked up by another empathic horse or person.
6. Then I explain what I want to get across in a more empathic way.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. The ideal situation, of course, would be to be empathic and in rapport with the horse.
8. Advanced education, high intelligence ( especially verbal intelligence ), open - mindedness, and good mental health abet empathic accuracy.
9. The author of the novel uses a great deal of empathic artistic methods.
10. Could it be that the horror involved in the empathic identification required brings the shutters down?
11. Leon Edel thought empathy was exactly what Maurois was saying, while a biographer should avoid empathy and must be more sympathetic than empathic.
12. The training of human intelligence must include the simultaneous development of the empathic capacity.
13. Cats, unlike dogs or even elephants aren't associated with altruistic, empathic behavior.
14. Consistent with past research, people who reported being more neurotic, extravert and/or empathic tended to cry more often and more easily.