Random good picture Not show
1. The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology.
2. The compact design of the machine allows it to be stored easily.
3. The television also comes in a compact 36 cm screen size, ideal for bedroom or kitchen use.
4. What a compact office! How did you fit so much into so little space?
5. The notebook computer is small and compact and weighs only 3.6lb.
6. It was a compact package.
7. Try to compact the sand into the mold.
8. He had a compact and muscular body.
9. The kitchen was compact but well equipped.
10. He was compact, probably no taller than me.
11. The bushes grew in a compact mass.
12. Compact disc recordings give excellent sound reproduction.
13. Stamp the soil down so that it's compact.
14. Compact discs may be marked up as much as 80%.
15. The students' rooms were compact, with a desk, bed, and closet built in.
16. It is significantly more compact than any comparable laptop,[Sentencedict.com] with no loss in functionality.
17. The grey clouds had become more compact and the sky suddenly grew dark.
18. Compact discs have brought about a vast improvement in recorded sound quality.
19. The two states made a compact to co-operate against terrorism.
20. Despite the unit's compact dimensions, there's still plenty of room for expansion.
21. A compact was negotiated between the company and the union.
22. The Auto Compact Disc Cleaner can run off batteries or mains.
23. Why should my school participate in Compact?
24. Compact discs displaced records in the late 1980s.
25. Does Compact persuade employers to discontinue discriminatory practices?
26. Most compact camcorders operate in the 8mm format.
27. Whole Top Twenty on compact disc?
28. The new album is available on vinyl, cassette,(sentencedict.com/compact.html) or compact disc.
29. The gramophone had been eclipsed by new technology such as the compact disc.
30. The team is developing a prototype for a digital compact camera.
More similar words: impact, company, compare, accompany, encompass, companion, comparison, compatible, comparable, accompanied, compartment, by comparison, compatibility, comparatively, keep company with, incompatibility, in comparison with, pace, pack, space, pack up, pacify, prepack, pack ice, package, capacity, package tour, capacious, hyperspace, keep pace with.