Random good picture Not show
(1) She heard a faint, almost imperceptible cry.
(2) His head moved in an almost imperceptible nod.
(3) Such changes are imperceptible to even the best-trained eye.
(4) The slight change in the taste was imperceptible to most people.
(5) The transition is almost imperceptible.
(6) Brian's hesitation was almost imperceptible.
(7) She answered with an almost imperceptible nod of the head.
(8) The differences were imperceptible to all but the most trained eye.
(9) There was an almost imperceptible pause as she gathered her breath to speak.
(10) Any change came through slow imperceptible evolution.
(11) Slight variations, then(http://Sentencedict.com), are almost imperceptible.
(12) It leaves us ghosts altogether imperceptible.
(13) An imperceptible blow against censorship had been struck.
(14) Suddenly, cued by some imperceptible signal, a thousand birds rise as one thing.
(15) An almost imperceptible wink as she passed him, a small flutter of the eyelid, showed she was learning.
(16) Nodules containing single worms are almost imperceptible, and the visible ones enclose several of the tiny worms as well as eggs and larvae.
(17) To the innocent listener the form must be imperceptible,(sentencedict.com) and bewildering in its lightning succession of perpetually fugitive events.
(18) When this imperceptible metamorphosis took place, it would not be long before another marriage was arranged.
(19) A slow, almost imperceptible evolution is already taking place in the high street.
(20) The current, usually imperceptible, was making its presence known with little shreds of foam on top of the small waves.
(21) An imperceptible breeze forced the leaves of a regiment of birch trees into anxious quaking.
(22) He was aware of an almost imperceptible withdrawing, more emotional than physical, a small delicate gesture of self-containment.
(23) For the beneficiaries the change would be almost imperceptible: for the losers it would be a heavy blow.
(24) Taken distributively, their rights are imperceptible.
(25) Be in everyday when us heavy consumption when, imperceptible producing various pollution again.
(26) The result resembles a cyclist pedalling strongly into an equally strong headwind-and wobbling dangerously as almost imperceptible progress is made.
(27) Every now and then I blew desperately down the throat or probed between the ribs for that almost imperceptible beat.
(28) At first it looked empty, then he saw two small vessels, just short of the horizon, their motion imperceptible.
(29) Male and female are very similar in appearance; the male is slightly larger, but the difference is usually imperceptible.
(30) It sounded all right, but was there something slightly odd about the tuning, some as yet almost imperceptible new thin whine?
More similar words: perceptible, susceptible, perception, apperception, percept, intercept, contemptible, inception, sceptical, deceptive, deception, reception, exception, receptive, conception, exceptional, exceptionally, compatible, convertible, acceptable, irresistible, unacceptable, indestructible, incontrovertible, impermeable, impeccable, impossible, implausible, imperturbable, unimpeachable.