Random good picture Not show
1. 'Is he still abroad?' 'I presume so.'
2. I presume you're here on business.
3. Each of you will make a speech, I presume?
4. You had better presume no such thing.
5. I won't presume to disturb you.
6. I presume that an agreement will eventually be reached.
7. They are very expensive, I presume?
8. We mustn't presume too much upon the reliability of such sources.
9. You must not presume too much on the reliability of such sources.
10. A man must not presume to use his reasons, unless he has studied the categories, and can chop logic.
11. I presume from your speech that you are a foreigner.
12. You must presume no such thing.
13. A servant ought not to presume.
14. I presume we'll be there by six o'clock.
15. Take care that you don't presume on my feelings.
16. May I presume to advise you?
17. Don't presume too far!
18. It was stupid of him to presume on an all too brief acquaintance.
19. We must presume innocence until we have proof of guilt.
20. I would never presume to tell you what to do.
21. We must presume innocence until we have evidence of guilt.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. I wouldn't presume to tell you how to run your own business.
23. I presume to suggest that you should take legal advice.
24. Mr. Johnson,I presume?
25. They're resentful that outsiders presume to meddle in their affairs.
26. Smith didn't say when he'd return,but I presume that he'll be back for dinner.
27. I know my place and I wouldn't presume to tell an expert how to do his job.
28. I presume that someone will be there to meet us when we arrive.
29. We must not presume too mush on the reliability of such sources.
30. I would not presume to censure Osborne for hating his mother.
More similar words: resume, presumably, presumptuous, assume, consume, consumer, result, resubmit, result in, as a result, resulting, result from, as a result of, resuscitate, resurrection, press, present, press for, express, preside, impress, suppress, compress, presence, pressure, pressing, preserve, prescribe, oppressor, at present.