Random good picture Not show
1. Single lipid (sphingolipids)rich raft(s)raised about the rest of the rafts(lipids)recuse(recruits)specified membrane proteins.
2. If appointed, she would have to recuse herself from a large number of cases in her first year on the Supreme Court, because as solicitor-general she represented the government in their early stages.
3. While Khuzami has said he would recuse himself from matters involving Deutsche Bank, he's free to probe its competitors.
4. The American Bar Association's Committee on Judicial Independence is working on guidelines for when judges should recuse themselves.
5. If Mr. Yang is interested in taking ownership of the company, Third Point said on Friday, he should recuse himself from sale discussions at the board and step down as a director.
6. The American Borrow Bar Association's Committee on Justicial Judicial Independence is working on guidelines for when judges should recuse themselves.
7. Article 48 The party shall have the right to request Customs officers to recuse themselves according to the provisions of the Customs Law.
8. Article 12 In the performance of their duties, personnel of a futures exchange shall recuse themselves whenever encountering circumstances of material relevance to themselves or their relatives.
9. The first three days of proceedings had been taken up with defense notions to recuse.
More similar words: recur, recuperate, recurrent, excuse, focus, accuse, caucus, accused, circus, discuss, excuse me, custody, focus on, secure, the accused, focussed, customer, secular, execute, percussion, persecute, security, peculiar, molecule, executed, sinecure, concussion, discussion, accustomed, accusation.