Random good picture Not show
1. I shifted uneasily under his gaze.
2. He was shifting about uneasily in his chair.
3. She shifted uneasily from one foot to the other.
4. Meg shifted uneasily on her chair.
5. The audience shifted uneasily in their seats.
6. His socialist views sit uneasily with his huge fortune.
7. The defendant twisted uneasily in his chair.
8. He moved uneasily in his chair.
9. I wondered uneasily what he was thinking.
10. Philip blushed and laughed uneasily.
11. She shifted uneasily in her chair.
12. Bill shifted uneasily in his chair.
13. They looked unsure and shifted uneasily from foot to foot.
14. Charles' concern for the environment sits uneasily with his collection of powerful cars.
15. I wondered uneasily if anything had happened to the children.
16. This interventionist approach stands uneasily alongside the free-market rationale.
17. Poor sullen-faced campesinos shifting uneasily on their seats.
18. Her brother passed uneasily into adolescence.
19. Lydia shifted uneasily in her chair.
20. Edgar Allan Poe shifted uneasily in the darkness.
21. He glanced uneasily at his own evening attire.
22. De Craon shifted in his chair uneasily.
23. The eyes of those in the room shifted uneasily from father to son.
24. Joshua shifted uneasily in his seat and wished they would hurry up.
25. He looked at Green and Boyd, who shifted uneasily in their chairs.
26. The raft shifted uneasily on the sea, the bamboo stiffeners in the sails clattering on the masts.
27. For the rest of the short journey she sat beside him uneasily, no longer so taken with her surroundings.
28. There is a danger too that campaigning or lobbying activities fit uneasily with service delivery.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The women wore dark colours and shawls and even small boys looked uneasily serious in their heavy best clothes and cloth caps.
30. In the tense silence that followed, the boys fidgeted uneasily.