Random good picture Not show
(1) He had an essentially subordinate role.
(2) A private is subordinate to a corporal.
(3) The minority is subordinate to the majority.
(4) He was always friendly to his subordinate officers.
(5) Women were subordinate to men.
(6) In many societies women are subordinate to men.
(7) He always liked to subordinate others' effect.
(8) The individual's needs are subordinate to those of the group.
(9) Why subordinate your wishes to those of your family?
(10) The monarch is formally subordinate to Parliament.
(11) Stultz relinquished control to his subordinate.
(12) All the other issues are subordinate to this one.
(13) She was directly subordinate to the president .
(14) The deparment manager devolved the work on a subordinate.
(15) All other issues are subordinate to this one.
(16) Women were regarded as subordinate to free men.
(17) Sixty of his subordinate officers followed his example. Sentencedict.com
(18) He was both willing and able to subordinate all else to this aim.
(19) These aims were subordinate to the main aims of the mission.
(20) It was an art in which words were subordinate to images.
(21) All other considerations are subordinate to our need for steady profits.
(22) They are generally not subordinate in dependent clause pairs.
(23) Discrimination descends through a hierarchy of the subordinate.
(24) General authority gives the subordinate greater discretion and flexibility.
(25) Subordinate groups mobilize to attain new advantages and benefits, while dominant groups mobilize to maintain advantages and benefits.
(26) The sentence consists of a main clause and a subordinate clause.
(27) There are major and minor principles in everything, and the minor principles are all subordinate to the major.
(28) In the complex sentence, 'I'd like to go the beach, if it's warm enough', 'I'd like to go to the beach' is the main clause, and 'if it's warm enough' is the subordinate clause.
(29) In the sentence 'They often go to Italy because they love the food', 'They often go to Italy' is the main clause and 'because they love the food' is a subordinate clause.
(30) This seems likely, to judge from the profusion and confusion of qualifications and subordinate clauses.
More similar words: coordinate, coordinator, ordinary, extraordinary, recording, according, according to, dominate, originate, eliminate, obstinate, laminated, illuminate, contaminate, decaffeinated, suborn, cordial, border, boarding, border on, rewarding, regarding, in a word, rumination, nomination, inclination, combination, elaborate, destination, fascinating.