Random good picture Not show
1. They arrested him at the King's behest.
2. The budget proposal was adopted at the president's behest.
3. The committee was set up at the behest of the president.
4. I called the office at the behest of my secretary.
5. In 1970, at his new wife's behest, they moved to Southampton.
6. A proposal added Monday at the behest of Sen.
7. Like producing their first two records at the behest of inquiring fans.
8. The committee was formed at the behest of Governor Sinclair.
9. The poem was written, possibly at Charles's behest, and published in early November of 1681.
10. At least partly at his behest, on February 25th the Supreme Court disqualified Mr Sharif and his brother, Shahbaz, Punjab’s chief minister, from holding public office.
11. The policy document was produced at the behest of John Major and other world leaders.
12. But this behest of old Mrs. Mingott's roused him to a sense of what the clan thought they had the right to exact from a prospective son-in-law; and he chafed at the role.
13. Is that what such a force would have done, acting at the behest of the Council of Ministers?
14. They conceive a child, marry and quickly divorce at the grandparents' behest.
15. And within this relationship local authorities were seen as decentralized administrative agents, acting at the behest of the centre.
16. Administration officials have said he was given the job at the behest of the White House.
17. I also had the opportunity of conducting a number of interviews with Idi Amin, at his own behest.
18. He notes that Slobodan Milosevic refused to privatise the economy,[http://Sentencedict.com] but without noting at whose behest.
19. "You have chosen to act at the instance and behest of (activist) Ms Medha Patkar and others in haste and in a high-handed arbitrary manner, " the statement said.
20. Their servile lives were spent in grovelling and cringing and toiling and running about like little dogs at the behest of their numerous masters.
21. Now that Obama is in full re-election mode, the labor union bosses seem to be ratcheting down the rhetoric of their anti-trade demagoguery, at the behest we assume, of Obama’s advisers.
22. Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.
23. Crucially, we work with local scientists and at the behest of local organizations.
24. U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson then "reluctantly" called Buffett at Fuld's behest and signalled he would like the billionaire to invest in Lehman, but "did not load the dice."
25. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson then "reluctantly" called Buffett at Fuld's behest and signaled he would like the billionaire to invest in Lehman, but "did not load the dice."
26. Both have proved willing to conduct massive fiscal operations at the behest of treasury ministers.
More similar words: behind the scenes, chest, war chest, orchestrate, manifest destiny, behold, behalf, behind, behavior, fall behind, misbehave, behavioral, on behalf of, leave behind, forehead, behind schedule, ashes, these, vehement, rehearse, thesis, chess, rehearsal, comprehend, apprehend, lose heart, prehensile, make headway, in the heat of, catches.