Random good picture Not show
1. Every day is not Sunday.
2. Come for cocktail and buffet next Sunday.
3. We are hoping for good weather on Sunday.
4. Sunday is a regular holiday.
5. My birthday is on a Sunday this year.
6. The church choir sing every Sunday morning.
7. We may go out next Sunday, but that depends.
8. I shall be disengaged on Sunday afternoon.
9. Sunday is a holiday in Christian countries.
10. We work every day except Sunday.
11. We went for the hills last Sunday.
12. I didn't see you in church on Sunday.
13. We're going to a match on Sunday.
14. The Sunday papers are full of advertisements for cars.
15. On Remembrance Sunday we honour those who died.
16. His parents don't allow him out on Sunday.
17. We went for a cycle ride on Sunday.
18. He likes to bowl on Sunday.
19. The newspaper boy has delivered the Sunday paper.
20. Generally she remains in on Sunday evenings.
21. We all went for a picnic last Sunday.
22. We go there every day except Sunday.
23. We're playing golf this Sunday[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com) right?
24. They were all decked out in their Sunday best.
25. She dressed herself in her Sunday best.
26. I spent Sunday reclining in a deck chair.
27. Mary was diked out in her Sunday best.
28. When else shall we meet again, if Sunday is not convenient for you?
29. It took me a whole Sunday to whitewash the wall.
30. I was startled at the news that 129 persons were killed last Sunday in the attempt by rebel air force officers to overthrow the government in the capital.
More similar words: sundry, misunderstood, round and round, mundane, misunderstanding, inundate, boundary, redundant, abundant, abundance, undaunted, foundation, fundamental, day after day, sun, sung, sunny, sunken, sunset, day, sunrise, sun rose, all day, one day, by day, today, sunflower, midday, sunglasses, tuesday.