Random good picture Not show
1. The sheer futility of it all exasperates her.
2. She could see the utter futility of trying to protest.
3. This sums up Owen's thoughts on the futility of war.
4. They are the perpetrators of futility.
5. Fighting the rising waters was an exercise in futility.
6. Lecture after lecture, accompanied by complaints about the futility of lectures and his reluctance to give them.
7. Futility and anticipation of poor quality of life were the reasons most frequently cited by medical staff.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Obviously she had realised the futility of luring Silas into a chalet which lacked a double bed.
9. I fully realized the futility of this enterprise, an unrequited obsession, a one-sided infatuation.
10. Futility consists of fourteen lines arranged in two stanzas which makes it a sonnet.
11. More accurately, the apathy and futility can be described as schizoid aloofness.
12. What I see now is the complete futility, the gross over-production, the immeasurable waste of emotion and words.
13. But mere mortals know the futility of trying to outguess the market.
14. The continuing problems of Northern Ireland demonstrate the futility of responding to a deeply ingrained political problem with a law-and-order response.
15. But along the way most activists realized the futility of trying to struggle with no funds and impossible odds.
16. The last two really best describe the futility from the title.
17. Then, all of a sudden, the futility of getting stuck at the lumber mill, like Granddad, hit me.
18. Trained to futility by now, we will be ready to engage in further enterprises of a futile nature.
19. Then, who is holding the futility record of NBA?
20. To be overcome by a sense of futility or defeat.
21. At this moment of success I found only an unreasoning sense of futility.
22. Work is the way that people seek to redeem their lives from futility.
23. During 20 years of perverted worship, I wallowed in the futility of hedonism.
24. Such statistics can serve merely to overwhelm one with a sense of futility.
25. But on a more fundamental level the fiasco illustrates the futility of trying to solve political decisions by mathematical models.
26. Reiteration of a decade-old deception could not fail to foster an enhanced sense of futility.
27. Church had effectively stemmed the flood of artists. To improve upon perfection was, after all, an exercise in futility.
28. An opposition spokesman said he hoped the agreement would give them pause for thought about the futility of violence.
29. Another FDA formal rulemaking dealing with vitamin supplements was an even longer exercise in futility.
30. It'seemed to her a ridiculous armada of tubs jostling in futility.
More similar words: utility, public utility, utilitarian, fertility, hostility, utilitarianism, infertility, fertility rate, futile, utilise, utilize, utilization, agility, ability, facility, senility, humility, mobility, nobility, civility, viability, liability, fragility, inability, stability, immobility, pliability, affability, solubility, equability.