Random good picture Not show
1. They have mounted a propaganda campaign against Western governments.
2. At school we were fed communist/right-wing propaganda.
3. Art may be used as a vehicle for propaganda.
4. The government keeps pumping out the same old propaganda.
5. The pirate radio station broadcast anti-government propaganda.
6. There has been so much propaganda against smoking that many people have given it up.
7. The official propaganda machine went into overdrive when war broke out.
8. The government produced much political propaganda.
9. The news reports were being discounted as propaganda.
10. They confiscated weapons, ammunition and propaganda material.
11. The papers were full of political propaganda about nationalization.
12. The film was made in 1938 for propaganda purposes.
13. How can we nullify the enemy's propaganda?
14. The people want information from the government,[sentencedict.com/propaganda.html] not propaganda.
15. He served up some powerful propaganda.
16. They muted the propaganda campaign later.
17. A lot of propaganda has painted him as bad.
18. The Republican's propaganda machine moved into high gear .
19. The play is sheer political propaganda.
20. These reports clearly contain elements of propaganda.
21. The propaganda of both sides relies heavily on historical myth.
22. It's now up to the government's propaganda machine to restore the prime minister's image.
23. The Olympics were of great propaganda value to the regime.
24. Her ideas have been shamelessly perverted to serve the president's propaganda campaign.
25. I wish they would stop grinding out the same old propaganda.
26. He owed his popular support to the potency of his propaganda machine.
27. The 1936 Olympics were used as a vehicle for Nazi propaganda.
28. Newspapers vary in the degree to which they emphasize propaganda rather than information.
29. They even set up their own news agency to peddle anti-isolationist propaganda.
30. Politicians want a lap-dog press which will uncritically report their propaganda.
More similar words: propagate, prophet, improper, propose, property, properly, proponent, proposal, proposed, prophetic, proprietor, propitious, propensity, proportion, proposition, proprietary, appropriate, malapropism, proportional, crop rotation, appropriately, misappropriate, private property, in proportion to, page, pageant, rampage, opaque, page layout, leopard.