Random good picture Not show
1. Ice could freeze up their torpedo release mechanisms.
2. I wouldn't know what to say. I'd just freeze up.
3. Some people freeze up and look completely false.
4. This may cause your PC to freeze up.
5. He started to freeze up when you touched him.
6. Therefore, after steady freeze up of Inner Mongolia reach, Haibowan Reservoir will not undertake flood control.
7. We had a similar credit market freeze up in 1998.
8. The cooling system can, of course, freeze up in very cold weather.
9. Such an instruction may just cause people to freeze up.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. Morrison said Apple had recently discovered flawed chips on the computers' main circuit boards could make them freeze up.
11. Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don’t freeze up. Thomas Wolfe
12. We had to go downstairs to the toilet, and in the winter the water used to freeze up.
13. Every time you need to communicate with interviewer in English, you freeze up.
14. Every time you need to communicate with interviewer in English, you freeze up. Fear not!
15. The OS still very much feels like a gen 1 or even beta software as there were several times when apps would close or freeze up for several seconds.
16. In fact, little attention has, what the weather has now begun to freeze up a bit.
17. They may have a close-knit group of friends, but when talking to strangers, they instantly freeze up.
18. When disaster strikes , a troubling human response can inflate the death toll: people freeze up.