Random good picture Not show
(1) Every tide hath its ebb.
(2) Every tide hath ebb.
(3) They swam till the tide began to ebb.
(4) His confidence is at a low ebb.
(5) We'll sail on the ebb.
(6) Consumer confidence is currently at a low ebb.
(7) They left the harbour on the ebb tide.
(8) She sat in silence enjoying the ebb and flow of conversation.
(9) Our enthusiasm soon began to ebb.
(10) His fortune was beginning to ebb.
(11) The tide is on the ebb.
(12) By this time, the tide was on the ebb.
(13) Fishing boats were standing down with the ebb.
(14) We watched the tide ebb and flow .
(15) They went out to sea with the ebb.
(16) Private and public virtues were at the lowest ebb.
(17) Her strength began to ebb.
(18) We went out to sea on the ebb tide. Sentencedict.com
(19) We floated away from the beach on the ebb.
(20) As night fell, our enthusiasm began to ebb away.
(21) Linda's enthusiasm began to ebb away.
(22) My luck is on the ebb.
(23) Morale among teachers is at a low ebb.
(24) It was difficult sailing upstream against a strong ebb.
(25) The ebb and flow of the sea is certainly a sight to behold.
(26) You have to accept the ebb and flow of love in a relationship.
(27) He was at the mercy of the ebb and flow of public opinion.
(28) Inspiration seemed to be at a very low ebb.
(29) He had known her long enough to recognize the ebb and flow of her moods.
(30) I was recently divorced and feeling at a very low ebb.
More similar words: ebbing.