Similar words: inflate, deflated, inflated, flagellate, translate, strategy, prostrate, perpetrate.
Random good picture Not show
1) Clients are charged a flat rate of ￡250 annually.
2) Clients are charged a flat rate of £15 monthly.
3) Fees are charged at a flat rate, rather than on a percentage basis.
4) You can opt to pay a flat rate for unlimited Internet access.
5) The association usually paid the hospital a weekly flat rate.
6) Direct taxation was indeed low,(http://sentencedict.com/flat rate.html) at a flat rate of 1 s. in the pound on incomes of ￡150 or above.
7) It will cost a flat rate of ￡39.99 per month, which includes line rental and installation.
8) The flat rate of ￡75 that Miss Denny mentions will not automatically be paid to all composers.
9) Therefore, an 11 percent flat rate theoretically would yield the same amount.
10) The phone company said the flat rate is an addition to its Sprint Sense program, which it began a year ago.
11) Forbes, who is calling for a 17 percent flat rate, would not tax dividends, interest or capital gains.
12) The fare you pay is a flat rate ￡25 - a fraction of the normal return fare!
13) Class 2 contributions are payable at a flat rate while Class 4 contributions are payable as a percentage of profits.
14) A flat rate plan offers reduced rates but only if you call during non-peak hours.
15) Additionally, the new flat rate should vary by types of authority, not by population.
16) Property tax is rated at a flat rate.
17) One Flat rate analog Business phone line.
18) We pay a flat rate for bed and breakfast.
19) Toyota taillights best quality in the flat rate discount.
20) Flat rate payment is one of major payment methods since it has lower run cost and easy to auditing and operate.
21) The price for farmers there is a flat rate of $19 per acre-foot, or $19 for 325, 851 gallons of water.
22) The phone company offers a flat rate for long - distance calls .
23) Flat rate farmers will be able to charge the flat rate addition when selling zero-rated agricultural produce to VAT-registered traders.
24) More than three out of five taxpayers pay a flat rate of 15 percent already.
25) He also plans to offset Forbes' popular flat-tax plan with his own proposal: a 16 percent flat rate.
26) Those with earnings just above the tax threshold bore the heaviest burden of the flat rate tax as a proportion of income.
27) Forbes wanted to simplify filing taxes by narrowing the current five rates to a single flat rate.
28) Flat rate farmers will have to issue invoices for all supplies of goods and services where the flat rate addition is added.
29) We have decided that in April 1992 there will be a flat rate reduction of ￡2 rather than the ￡3 of last year.
30) Founded by Krishnan Ganesh, the service offers a $99 per month flat rate for tutoring; kids communicate with their Indian tutors via voice chat, IM and a digital tablet.
More similar words: inflate, deflated, inflated, flagellate, translate, strategy, prostrate, perpetrate, frustrate, strategic, penetrate, arbitrate, extrapolate, infiltrate, magistrate, illustrate, congratulate, demonstrate, orchestrate, concentrate, strategically, concentrate on, extraterrestrial, flat, at random, flat out, flatter, flattery, afflatus, deflation.