Random good picture Not show
1) Flattery will get you nowhere.
3) Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Charles Caleb Colton
4) He was laying on the flattery with a trowel.
5) Salespeople are often accused of using artificial flattery.
6) She isn't very susceptible to flattery.
7) Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
8) The flattery made her expand.
9) The film star is blase about endless flattery now.
10) She was very susceptible to flattery.
11) James was extremely susceptible to flattery.
12) Expert flattery may purchase an honest man.
13) He thinks he can get his way through flattery.
14) I was disgusted by her fulsome flattery.
15) The minister is averse to/from flattery.
16) I find his flattery odious.
17) She falls for his flattery every time.
18) She persuaded him with flattery.
19) He is ambitious and susceptible to flattery.
20) Flattery usually works like a charm with him.
21) You're too intelligent to fall for his flattery.
22) Flattery is not his style.
23) She bought favour with flattery.
24) she kecked at his flattery.
25) He was laying the flattery on with a trowel.
26) He's highly susceptible to flattery.
27) His letter was dripping with flattery.
28) I was really pleased when he said how well I'd done,[http://sentencedict.com/flattery.html] because he isn't known for flattery.
29) The greater a man is, the more distasteful is praise and flattery to him.
30) The greater one's love for a person, the less room for flattery. The proof of true love is to be unsparing in criticism.
More similar words: flatter, flattering, battery, latter, platter, pitter-patter, matter, hatter, scatter, shatter, pattern, no matter, a matter of, shattered, smattering, scattering, as a matter of fact, flat, attend, flat out, attempt, inflate, attend to, inflated, deflated, afflatus, attenuate, attentive, attendant, attention.