Random good picture Not show
1) Police attempts to infiltrate neo-Nazi groups were largely unsuccessful.
2) A journalist managed to infiltrate the powerful drug cartel.
3) Troops repelled an attempt to infiltrate the south of the island.
4) A reporter tried to infiltrate into the prison.
5) They repeatedly tried to infiltrate assassins into the palace.
6) Eosinophils were not evident in the inflammatory cell infiltrate.
7) We were asked to infiltrate the area and retrieve as many documents as we could from the farmhouse.
8) These cells infiltrate into the colonic mucosa and are abundant during the active phase of colitis.
9) A chest radiograph revealed a patchy infiltrate in the left lower lobe.
10) Police attempts to infiltrate neo-Nazi groups have been largely unsuccessful.
11) When the granulomas infiltrate the root of the lungs, nearby lymph nodes swell and produce the X-ray abnormality your doctor saw.
12) Activated macrophages are prominent in the inflammatory infiltrate in both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
13) The inflammatory infiltrate associated with the ulcers was mixed, consisting of neutrophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and plasma cella.
14) He sent his men to infiltrate homosexual groups and smoke out deviants.
15) I told Bernard to infiltrate the team so that he can keep us posted on their movements.
16) The infiltrate consisted of small lymphoid cells mixed with medium and occasionally large cells.
17) The inflammatory cell infiltrate and its chemical products may influence intestinal permeability in various ways.
18) There is marked neutrophilic infiltrate within and around glands.
19) Parathyroid carcinomas infiltrate surrounding structures in the neck.
20) Infiltrate an enemy base and fill it with Desintigrators.
21) The police can't infiltrate into the closely-knit organization.
22) The OHand SHof cooking liquor infiltrate and proliferate into the material flakes.
23) Lead a detachment of elite fighters to infiltrate the human ship.
24) At about this time the new ideas about 'corporate management' had begun to infiltrate local government.
25) A barium meal confirmed a hiatus hernia but the chest pain continued to infiltrate my left arm.
26) This deficit must be satisfied before any water can infiltrate downwards through the soil to replenish the aquifer.
27) What would these people have to do if they did not infiltrate groups of young political activists?
28) There are occasional signs of attempts by Downing Street to infiltrate a new type of person into the ranks of the lieutenancy.
29) It is organised into small cells and therefore hard to infiltrate[sentencedict.com],[http://sentencedict.com/infiltrate.html] particularly as total secrecy is demanded of its members.
30) MTV have suggested the witch Hermione changes into to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic or Alecto Carrow.
More similar words: strategy, prostrate, frustrate, penetrate, strategic, arbitrate, perpetrate, magistrate, illustrate, concentrate, demonstrate, strategically, concentrate on, filter, extraterrestrial, filtering, infidel, infinite, infirmity, ultrasound, infidelity, ultramodern, ad infinitum, affiliate, configuration, affiliated, confiscate, inflate, infuriate, rate.