Synonym: finical, fussy, particular, picky. Similar words: panicky, sticky, finis, finite, finish, nickname, clinic, finished. Meaning: adj. exacting especially about details.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's terribly finicky about his food.
2. This job is too finicky for me.
3. Repairing watches must be a very finicky job.
4. She's very finicky about what she eats.
5. Eat up your fish and don't be so finicky.
6. Even the most finicky eater will find something appetizing here.
7. Tonya was a finicky eater when she was little.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
8. It's a very finicky job.
9. He thought Blanche was being too finicky.
10. I get really finicky and picky.
11. He is slightly finicky and a little superstitious.
12. Then, perhaps,[sentencedict.com] the finicky felines will deign to dip their tongues into the clean water you offer them.
13. The little girl is too finicky.
14. Unfortunately, web buyers are finicky bunch.
15. Companies in the industry are finicky.
16. He is the most finicky eaters I've ever met.
17. It's a very finicky job to get all these little bones out of the fish.
18. Back when I was a more finicky diner , cauliflower hardly made it onto my vegetal horizon.
19. A finicky eater, you will insist upon eating well - balanced , healthy meals that won't pollute your body.
20. SHIRLEY, Don't worry. He's not finicky. We still need to get tomato sauce.
21. It's the difference between what my father describes as "finicky" Flynn sleep – Flynn is my mother's maiden name – and solid, no-nonsense Morrisroe sleep.
22. It is a monumental task, performed through thousands upon thousands of finicky observations and measurements.
23. I fish such a bait on a 14 hook, or go down to a 16 if the bream are being finicky.
24. Fussy 1 . I'm not fussy . 2 . He's a finicky eater 3. Why should we make a fuss about it?
25. In South Korea, it failed to satisfy the tastes of finicky local consumers.
26. Eat up your spaghetti and do not be so finicky!
27. Thanks to a Mormon - dominated city council, drinking laws are finicky.
More similar words: panicky, sticky, finis, finite, finish, nickname, clinic, finished, definite, finish up, affinity, infinite, clinical, definitive, finish with, definition, definitely, ad infinitum, in the nick of time, finite element, wacky, cocky, rocky, lucky, backyard, happy-go-lucky, fine, find, tick, kick.