Similar words: envelope, developer, develop, developing, development, developmental, developing countries, slope. Meaning: adj. completely enclosed or swallowed up.
Random good picture Not show
1. The baby was enveloped in blankets.
2. He enveloped himself in blankets.
3. The curtains were enveloped in a sheet of flame.
4. The porcelain vase is enveloped in cotton.
5. The long cloak she was wearing enveloped her completely.
6. The mountain peak was enveloped in mist and clouds.
7. A feeling of despair enveloped him.
8. The peak is enveloped in clouds.
9. Darkness fell and enveloped the town.
10. The house was enveloped in smoke.
11. The opera theatre was soon enveloped in flames.
12. The area is enveloped in a pall of neglect.
13. The river appeared as if enveloped in smog.
14. The building was soon enveloped in flames.
15. Smoke from the burning house enveloped the whole street.
16. Her cheap, cloying scent enveloped him.
17. Clouds enveloped the mountain tops.
18. She was enveloped in a huge white towel.
19. The graveyard looked ghostly, enveloped in mist.
20. That lovely, rich fragrant smell of the forest enveloped us.
21. The coat was far too big it completely enveloped him.
22. Relations between the two groups are often enveloped in secrecy.
23. At sunset, darkness enveloped the town.
24. Death enveloped the world, seeping from boardrooms to battlefields.
25. She felt enveloped in their admiration and gratitude.
26. It follows and is enveloped in the Way.
27. A flame of pain and anger enveloped him.
28. The thick rumbling roar of thunder enveloped them.
29. Then suddenly Polly found herself enveloped in Jack's arms.
30. The first sight that met my eyes on reaching the front door was the church enveloped in flames.
More similar words: envelope, developer, develop, developing, development, developmental, developing countries, slope, velocity, envy, envious, flop, envision, gallop, peddle, impede, pedant, pipe down, environment, pedagogy, equipped, expedite, pedantic, environmental, carpe diem, impediment, cephalopod, expedition, below, feel out.