Random good picture Not show
1. She lubricated her hands with a lotion.
2. She smeared sun tan lotion all over herself.
3. The lotion is for external use only .
4. The lotion cools and refreshes the skin.
5. She slathered lotion on/all over her body.
6. Put this lotion on the insect bites to stop them hurting.
7. The lotion should be applied sparingly to the skin.
8. This lotion is for topical application only.
9. She rubbed the lotion into her skin.
10. Moisten the cloth before applying the lotion.
11. She rubbed sun lotion over her entire body.
12. She applied calamine lotion to her sunburn.
13. Elaine smeared sun tan lotion on her shoulders.
14. Gently massage the lotion into your skin.
15. She playfully rubs suntan lotion on his neck.
16. This lotion should help clear your skin of spots.
17. She plastered herself in suntan lotion.
18. She dabbed calamine lotion on her mosquito bites.
19. This lotion will make the hurt go away.
20. She smoothed suntan lotion over her legs.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Use a cotton ball to apply the lotion.
22. Moisten the cloth slightly before applying the lotion.
23. The lotion moisturizes while it cleanses.
24. Rub the lotion on.
25. For super-soft skin, lather on a light body lotion before you bathe.
26. Regular use of a body lotion will keep the skin soft and supple.
27. Pat skin dry and moisturise with a body lotion.
28. Keep skin soft with a body lotion.
29. The nurse told him to bathe his eyes with the lotion.
30. She plastered herself from head to toe in high factor sun lotion.
More similar words: notion, motion, emotion, commotion, emotional, promotion, motivation, negotiation, constitutional convention, action, nation, option, question, auction, section, fiction, mention, portion, oration, edition, function, location, sanction, reaction, solution, duration, creation, libation, reduction, negation.