Random good picture Not show
1. Her knuckles whitened as she gripped the gun.
2. His fists clenched slowly until his knuckles were white.
3. She often cracks her knuckles when she's speaking - it's one of her little idiosyncrasies.
4. He rubbed his hands together, cracking his knuckles as he tried to control his anger.
5. Her knuckles whiten as she clenches her hands harder.
6. He barked his knuckles on the doorjamb.
7. The girl tapped the door with her knuckles.
8. Her thin hands were twisted by swollen knuckles.
9. The remark earned him a rap on the knuckles.
10. He gripped the wheel until his knuckles whitened.
11. He was rapped over the knuckles by the management.
12. We got a rap over the knuckles for being late.
13. Dennis rubbed his hands together and cracked his knuckles .
14. I got a rap on the knuckles for not finishing my essay on time.
15. The company was rapped over the knuckles for broadcasting the interview.
16. She rapped my knuckles.
17. The Assistant Manager was rapped over the knuckles for criticizing the company in the press.
18. He had his knuckles rapped sharply for meddling in foreign policy.
19. He got a rap over the knuckles from the teacher for not doing enough work.
20. Brenda's knuckles were white as she gripped the arms of the chair.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. His knuckles whitened as he gripped the microphone.
22. Between moves he cracked his knuckles.
23. They rap their knuckles against cutting boards.
24. Jack's knuckles whitened on his glass.
25. Along her knuckles, a crust of white paint.
26. Frankie Knuckles is a cult figure in dance music.
27. I joined the workers on strike and was rapped over the knuckles.
28. The New York Post received an official rap over the knuckles for the way it reported the story.
29. The power of the punch is concentrated in a small area of the knuckles.
30. I take the hand that he mashed in greeting me, and work the knuckles with the fingers of my other hand.