Random good picture Not show
1. Is there anybody who can tell a fairy tale?
2. Is there anyone who can tell a fairy tale?
3. The world is not so much a fairy tale.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Other people's fairy tales always is romantic, but my fairy tale but never be miserable.
5. She was like a princess in a fairy tale.
6. What he said sounded like a fairy tale.
7. This film is the latest incarnation of a fairy tale that dates back to the Middle Ages.
8. The production is a modern staging of the fairy tale 'Cinderella'.
9. Gilliam's movie is a modern-day fairy tale.
10. To everyone who has ever heard a fairy tale, the image of being lost in a deep, dark wood is unforgettable.
11. It is, after all, a fairy tale, as the movie's hallucinatory ending proves.
12. The fairy tale tickled the child.
13. Fairy Tale is not true, but there is a hint in it.
14. Colloquially, a "fairy tale" or "fairy story" can also mean any far-fetched story or tall tale.
15. It's odd, but a tongue-in-cheek fairy tale like The Princess Bride offers up a healthy romantic moral: loving someone is about wanting to grant them their hearts wish.
16. Palimpsest: On the Traces of Fairy Tale Rewriting in "Glass Coffin" by A. S. Byatt.
17. Starry Night twisted together a fairy tale, tree or building, like aquatic weed, smoke or talon.
18. This is a fairy tale full of childishness and playfulness.
19. Original novel, fairy tale, cartoon, and cyclopedic book all achieve great success.
20. The fairy tale the Cowherd and the Girl Weaver is the product of the combination of farming civilization and astrolatry , and it embodies the richness of traditional Chinese culture.
21. If in fairy tale princess the dream awaked, how she should survive?
22. LIKE something from a Russian fairy tale, a solitary tower rises through the morning mist blanketing a field deep in the forest of the Kaluga region south of Moscow.
23. You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter!
24. It was only after they were married that she began to see the flip side of the fairy tale.
25. In 1893 a famous composer, Engelbert Humperdinck, wrote an opera based on the fairy tale.
26. Yang Yuhuan was a historical figure who became a literary image in later writings, including poetry, prose, fiction, drama, folktale and even fairy tale.
27. Winter morning, a tree covered with glaze, as the fairy tale world.
28. You might feel as if you are in a fairy tale.
29. It was my first time to see a bluebell field, the moment when I first saw it I was so excited and imagine myself walking in a fairy tale, it was blue everywhere, I couldn't see where it ended.
30. Lihe' Poems were famous for their queerness, craftiness and strangeness, but people often ignored the fairy tale flavour and connotation of his poems.
More similar words: fairy, dairy, fair, fairly, affair, unfair, fair play, love affair, fair and square, laissez-faire, laissez faire, tale, stale, state of affairs, talent, talented, by fair means or foul, talentless, femme fatale, inquiry, every time, everything, carry through, fail, faith, faint, fail to, failure, faithful, air.