Random good picture Not show
1. Exactly this contestation, make " the literature subjectivity" been risen the theories by the fulfillment, and become the new period literature theories history chain up a wreath that can't neglect.
2. Full democratization on the other hand, requires open contestation over the right to win control of the government, requiring free competitive elections, the results of which determine who governs.
3. Contestation on shortcoming of traditional grads theory induced exploring logic point of the generalized-grads theory.
4. The literature theories construction aspect, it expresses the contestation that causes for "the literature subjectivity" put forward of theories and it first.
5. A contestation of the police and their arrest of the man.
6. The subjective right concept was raised in contestation , which was the bud of modern natural rights notions.
7. The "obscure poem" has become the focus of study in the circle of poets, and has brought about a constant point in contestation of the poetry phenomenon.
8. When I first broached the topic of defining indie, I discussed five areas of contestation (independent label/distribution, independent ethos, genre, aesthetic judgment, and not being mainstream).
9. Though Janie's hair exudes feminie sexuality and is a locus of contestation among the men.
10. Interiors play a crucial role in the construction of identity and they represent power and control through the contestation or transgression of boundaries.
11. We can say, for example, that Tony is a Marxist contestation of the social determinacy of identity in other forms.
12. However, it is apparent that the activities of spatial planning, just subsumed to the ideology of political manipulation, are sacrificed because of the contestation between state and NTUR.
13. Drawing on social movement and organizational theory, we explain how challenging parties not only mobilize to achieve their goals but how they are able to transform contestation into collaboration.http://Sentencedict.com
14. We seek not a gathering of some magnificent scale, but honest discussions and open contestation of ideas, being thrilled by any intellectual advance that may result, no matter how small it is.
15. The competition on ASEAN issue between "Harmonious World" and "Democratic Concert" also reflects the contestation between China and America's soft power.
More similar words: gestation, molestation, deforestation, reforestation, contest, intestate, manifestation, police station, confrontation, contemplation, contested, confrontational, protestant reformation, united states constitution, station, contention, stationery, stationary, devastation, nation-state, connotation, bone of contention, interpretation, consultation, a bone of contention, contamination, prestidigitation, estates general, proportional representation, contentious.