Random good picture Not show
1) I hurled a lance at him.
2) Lance Corporal Williams officiously ordered them out.
3) I work free - lance and am paid by the hour.
4) They are armed with a sword and lance.
5) Harding a pastel portrait of Lance Henly.
6) The first man to be appointed as Minister, Lance Buckmaster,[http://sentencedict.com/lance.html] had seemed logical.
7) Prang your opponent with your lance to turn him into an egg.
8) I have been feeding with Gamma Fish, Lance Fish and earthworms.
9) The highwayman had assumed it was a lance, but now a curved blade sprang out and glittered blue along its edges.
10) Then he thrust his lance into the vulnerable spot and killed the warrior.
11) Lance wondered why no articles were done about how she spent her Christmas.
12) Lance Rees was set on as he passed the sorting office in Withernsea, Humberside, on his way to school.
13) It is owned by property developer Robert Lance Hughes who plans to re-erect it on an as yet unconfirmed site.
14) Former world cycling champion Lance Armstrong is returning to the sport after a year-long battle with testicular cancer next year.
15) But as Lance Ealey, a consultant with McKinsey, points out, this is only the start.
16) They told the hearing in Hull that Lance was pestering them.
17) Ramsay's lance snapped off, broken, and left his right arm and hand too numb to draw his sword.
18) The lance is represented by a nerve which has every likeness to the shape of that instrument.
19) Carrying a lance and attended by a wolf Mars did, however, have his bloodthirsty moments.
20) She and assistant manager Lance Green had been instructed to improve profits at the expense of Burger King.
21) Lance is making long-distance calls from his study - he's looking forward to seeing you in the morning.
22) Description: Production pneumatic tools, spray paint guns, Lance.
23) And then along came an old battered AC30, which Lance, my guitar tech, gave to me.
24) Minerva, like Athene, was usually depicted wearing a helmet and armour and carrying a lance and shield.
25) James Mellaart reports evidence from Catal Huyuk for the use of the slingshot, bow and arrow, lance, and spear.
26) As for Mrs Thatcher's loudly voiced determination to force through a replacement of the Lance nuclear missile, nobody is listening.
27) Fittingly, the winning team trophy was handed over to Lance Corporal Manning's widow, Elaine.
28) Eleventh-century Norman knight with chain mail coat, kite-shaped shield, sword and long lance which could be used from horseback.
29) Even in my mind I found it extremely unwieldy trying to lance one - let alone 100,000 - from a charging steed.
30) The impact of this slavering beast on an enemy formation is just as effective as that of a Knight with a lance.
More similar words: glance, balance, balanced, parlance, at a glance, balance of, freelance, on balance, vigilance, petulance, ambulance, nonchalance, resemblance, balance sheet, surveillance, trial balance, debit balance, credit balance, glance through, balance of power, hang in the balance, balance of payments, preponderance of evidence, blanch, avalanche, melancholy, melancholic, cancel, cancer, dance.