Random good picture Not show
1) Insulin is secreted by the pancreas.
2) The tissue sample of the excised pancreas was placed in buffered formalin for two to four hours and transferred to 75% ethanol.
3) Briefly, the perfused preparation consisted of pancreas with a small remnant of duodenum according to the method as described elsewhere.
4) Causes cirrhosis of the liver, inflammation of the pancreas, damage to brain and heart and malnutrition.
5) Transplanted cells are taken from the pancreas of a donor.
6) A portion of the tail of the pancreas was then quickly excised, trimmed of adipose and connective tissue and used immediately.
7) In this form of diabetes, the pancreas stops making insulin or makes only a tiny amount.
8) In type 2, the pancreas produces some insulin, but it is not used very well.
9) The pancreas is vital for digesting food, because it produces digestive enzymes as well as the hormone insulin.
10) We have recently shown in rat pancreas that adverse effects include pancreatic toxicity.
11) Glucagon is produced in the pancreas by the alpha cells.
12) Insulin is a hormone produced in the pancreas that regulates how the body converts food into energy.
13) The pancreas was excised, trimmed free of adherent fat and lymph nodes,(http://sentencedict.com/pancreas.html) and weighed.
14) People who lack a pancreas, a second kidney, a small intestine, may not run marathons, but they live.
15) Because the cell destruction is gradual, a victim's pancreas can function normally for years.
16) Tissue, Cytoplasmic Protein, Human Disease, Liver Cirrhosis , Pancreas.
17) Most cells of the pancreas produce digestive enzymes.
18) Pancreatic cancer: Malignant tumour of the pancreas.
19) The pancreas is an elongated, whitish gland.
20) Fat droplet accumulation in acinar cells has been observed as the earliest morphologic alteration in the pancreas of alcoholics.
21) One patient had colectomy for medical reasons, and another died of carcinoma of the pancreas.
22) There are, however, some differences in the action of caerulein and platelet activating factor on the pancreas.
23) It was now found that growth hormone was made in the pancreas.
24) This model has been used to evaluate the effects of chronic hypergastrinaemia on digestive organs, including the pancreas.
25) Smoking is also implicated in cancers of the bladder, pancreas, larynx, mouth, oesophagus, pharynx and kidney.
26) The larvae then penetrate the intestinal wall, and travel through the horse's tissues to organs such as the liver and pancreas.
27) One third of the patients with cholangiocarcinoma and a quarter of those with cancer of the pancreas had positive cytology.
28) The number of viable acini isolated in pancreatitis induced by caerulein was only about 30% of that obtained from the intact pancreas.
29) This control mechanism involves the substance called insulin, secreted by the pancreas.
30) Experimental results indicated that the enzymatically active PLA2 found in serum in experimental porcine pancreatitis might originate from the pancreas.
More similar words: increase, increased, increase in, increasing, increasingly, decrease, discrepancy, on credit, concrete, increment, incredible, incredibly, incredulity, incredulous, syncretic, concretize, incremental, incredulously, pancake, creak, scream, create, creamy, breast, reason, whereas, creator, abreast, reasoned, treason.