Random good picture Not show
1. Extrovert prefer lively conversation to brood on the meaning of life.
2. Her sister was always more of an extrovert.
3. He was a showman, an extrovert who revelled in controversy.
4. Sue is the extrovert in the family; opinionated, talkative and passionate about politics.
5. Tom is very extrovert and confident while Katy's shy and quiet.
6. The work appeals to the extrovert in her.
7. Lynn Carter presented a striking contrast to her extrovert mate.
8. His extrovert personality contrasts with his sister's quiet, shy character.
9. Willie is a total extrovert who will talk to any stranger.
10. Minton, meanwhile, became more and more extrovert and seemed determined to break all the rules.
11. The work in sales appeals to the extrovert in me.
12. Like Margarett, she was mercurial, an extrovert who was terribly shy, a courteous woman who shocked with her candor.
13. Lear was captivated by the extraordinary and extrovert family of parrots.
14. He's a total extrovert who will talk to any stranger.
15. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
16. He the introvert; Tom the extrovert.
17. I am an extrovert, lively Chinese boys.
18. Do you think you're an extrovert or introvert?
19. Teaching Topic: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. I assumed that you were an extrovert.
21. I take it back, I think perhaps I am an extrovert.
22. She's a good person to invite to a party because she's such an extrovert.
23. Jan says her twin babies are completely different: Kelly is a real extrovert while Jessie is quiet and thoughtful.
24. Team Worker: supports and reinforces, improves communications, fosters team spirit; stable, extrovert and flexible.
25. Richard Duke of York meanwhile was an excellent dancer - as might be expected of a youthful extrovert with several fun-loving sisters.
26. Her sister-in-law, on the other hand, has been more of an extrovert.
27. When adjacency and multiple occupation are permitted, the figure becomes extrovert, expansionist.
28. These are marked by lusty singing and strong rhythms and reflect very much the extrovert nature of the worshippers.
29. From being a painfully shy, diffident recluse, he suddenly metamorphosed into a garrulous and sometimes painfully overbearing extrovert.
30. Shaper: pushes the team towards action, sets objectives and looks for outcomes; dominant, extrovert and anxious.
More similar words: controversy, controversial, proverb, covert, poverty, over there, overthrow, all over the world, over and over, extreme, extremely, extraordinary, approve, improved, approve of, improvement, over, revert, advert, subvert, lover, cover, convert, overall, get over, go over, all over, oversee, be over, vertical.