Random good picture Not show
1. The man's face was severely lacerated in the accident.
2. His leg was lacerated by the tiger's claws.
3. She was suffering from a badly lacerated hand.
4. Its claws lacerated his thighs.
5. Disputes on this matter lacerated their friendship.
6. The barbed wire had lacerated her arm.
7. His fingers were badly lacerated by the broken glass.
8. The sharp stones lacerated his feet.
9. His hand had been badly lacerated.
10. My hand was lacerated, deformed, and bulbous with pus.
11. The rope lacerated his forehead and scalp.
12. She had lacerated Lord John for his cowardice.
13. This can take the form of physical assault, of lacerating accidents.
14. She was not too badly lacerated, just strangled with her pantyhose apparently.
15. Women who lacerated young feminist apprentices at conferences if they made the mistake of admitting confusion or heretical leanings.
16. In her fits of lacerating sarcasm, I feel my hands twitch with the impulse toward strangulation.
17. This leads to a lacerated wound with wider tissue destruction around the laceration.
18. He has endured mental anguish, mind-breaking guilts and lacerating physical pain.
19. The bleed effect of " Lacerate " now increases in potency with greater attack power.
20. Ding lacerate is halcyon, joy ripples all directions, another white Christmas, how to a person yearning.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Lacerate: This ability now deals additional damage based on the attack power of the Druid.
22. Leaf blade adaxially drying green, scales deeply lacerate to stellatelydivided.
23. Ding lacerate halcyon, joy ripples all directions, another white Christmas a person yearning.
24. Without his casual left guard he was bucket swill, the ugly effluvia that boxers deposit from their lacerated mouths between rounds.
25. Some one went to commiserate with Harbury and Harbury went to lacerate Riley for announcing an appointment he had no intention of accepting.
26. And he kept drifting about to find Becky and lacerate her with the performance.
More similar words: laceration, piece rate, incarcerate, exacerbate, berate, operate, generate, liberate, literate, tolerate, desperate, moderate, exonerate, cooperate, federate, liberated, recuperate, exasperate, reiterate, desperately, illiterate, exaggerate, inveterate, intemperate, deliberate, obliterate, accelerate, commiserate, adulterate, degenerate.