Random good picture Not show
(1) Let us revert to the original subject.
(2) Try not to revert to your old eating habits.
(3) Garden plants sometimes revert to type.
(4) So, to revert to your earlier question ...
(5) To revert to the question of exams, I'd like to explain further.
(6) After his death, his property will revert to the State.
(7) Why does the conversation have to revert to money every five minutes?
(8) Eastern Slavonia is to revert to Croatian government rule next year after a transitional period under U.N. administration.
(9) When I die, the house will revert to my sister.
(10) The pressure to revert to maximising leverage ratios and suppress local authority and community-led development would be intense.
(11) Any contributions above that revert to the age-related percentage of earnings rules.
(12) Those digital channels revert to the federal government in 2002 for an auction that will contribute mightily to the balanced-budget plan.
(13) At that time, ownership of the stadium would revert to the city.
(14) If this does not occur, then revert to the normal diet and consider other options.
(15) Disappointed, they may revert to leaving him alone before trying to rouse him again a few hours or days later.
(16) Released from those conditions[sentencedict.com], diamonds will revert within minutes to the more pedestrian substance graphite.
(17) He may revert to an attendance allowance by further written notice.
(18) The simple solution is to revert to the multiple-dig method, since the next burrow may well not present the same problem.
(19) The Association has agreed to revert back to Management. 5.
(20) Without women men revert to animals, without men women could heal and restore to harmony a world raped and ravaged.
(21) People would succumb to temptation and revert to familiar if inefficient form.
(22) Each time you relax, revert back to your own stance and feel the benefit of the comparison.
(23) When it returns to shore, the life-jacket will deflate and revert to a harness.
(24) But whenever he wandered off el grip would loosen, el thwing would revert and the comfortable old mongrel ways would return.
(25) As soon as the reins are removed, the horse is liable to revert to his original way of going.
(26) He had noticed that in rare moments of stress she was apt to revert to her original Cockney. Sentencedict.com
(27) Also, any changes the company has made in physicians' working conditions would revert back to practices before the election.
(28) It would be sad to see all your good work wasted, and the place revert to its former wilderness.
(29) Employees who opt for the scheme will be expected to revert to their former employment contract once their children reach 14.
(30) Leopold convinced the University to let the Curtis farm revert to prairie again.
More similar words: for ever, reverse, nevertheless, revenue, revelation, prevention, ever, advert, every, never, fever, poverty, over there, convert, severe, ever so, however, vertical, several, everyone, every bit, every other, severely, ever since, every time, in every way, never mind, advertising, inadvertent, whatsoever.